Same coordinates for all of our meetings

Lewis MehlMadrona

Mar 3, 2010, 7:05:58 PM3/3/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health, Chenoa Seaboy, 1ole...@netscape.com

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/436804138

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 712-338-7106
Access Code: 436-804-138

Meeting ID: 436-804-138

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Chenoa Seaboy

Mar 4, 2010, 11:17:20 AM3/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,Lewis. I tried to enter the conference call yesterday using
the coordinates from last week, but nobody was there. Are these new
coordinates? Chenoa

> --

Chenoa Seaboy, LISW

As a person acts, so he becomes in life.
Those who do good, become good.
Those who do harm, become bad.
What is your intention?
As we act, so we become.

Chenoa Seaboy

Mar 4, 2010, 11:32:57 AM3/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
I didn't go to work yesterday, so I did not receive the emails until
today. Apparently, these are different coordinates from last week, which
are the ones I used to try to call in yesterday at 5 PM. Chenoa

Lewis MehlMadrona

Mar 4, 2010, 12:43:58 PM3/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chenoa,

These are the same coordinates!  The meeting is scheduled exactly the same weekly. We look forward to your joining us next week.

Lewis

Chenoa Seaboy

Mar 4, 2010, 1:47:46 PM3/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
I called in at 5:05 PM yesterday and waited for about 10 minutes but
nobody came on line. I called in again at 5:25 and still nobody else was
there. What happened? Chenoa

>> .
>> >>

>> > Chenoa Seaboy, LISW
>> >
>> > As a person acts, so he becomes in life.
>> > Those who do good, become good.
>> > Those who do harm, become bad.
>> > What is your intention?
>> > As we act, so we become.
>> >
>> > --

>> > aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.
>> >

>> Chenoa Seaboy, LISW
>>
>> As a person acts, so he becomes in life.
>> Those who do good, become good.
>> Those who do harm, become bad.
>> What is your intention?
>> As we act, so we become.
>>
>> --

>> aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.
>>

> --
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain
> CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH
> INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is
> addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended
> recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
> reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED
> AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error,
> please
> delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender
> immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Lewis MehlMadrona

Mar 4, 2010, 2:56:37 PM3/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Hi!  We were there - we had J and I and Barb from last week.  I'm in transit right now, but I will test it out with you this week - how about that - we'll make sure we get all the numbers straight.

Lewis