Class tonight Emergency

Lewis MehlMadrona

Mar 17, 2010, 7:23:01 PM3/17/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Dear Jay and Chenoa,

Urgent!!!!!!!!1

Border is closed so Barb and I are caught in a parking lot that is usually an interstate highway.  Apparently some conflagration that has closed the border.  Border Patrol are everywhere.

So sorry.

We'll just have to add a class to the end.  We'll meet next week.

Lewis

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.