View this page "Aboriginal Healing Lodges"

Sippie

Dec 24, 2008, 8:41:22 PM12/24/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Click on http://groups.google.ca/group/aboriginalmind/web/aboriginal-healing-lodges?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Lewis MehlMadrona

Dec 25, 2008, 1:27:31 AM12/25/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health, coyotewisdom, coyotem...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sippie,

Thanks for posting this.  I'm sharing it with my colleagues.  Thanks for a useful paper.

Lewis
--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.