Questions to stimulate discussion

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Feb 2, 2010, 7:17:03 PM2/2/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
These questions are from Coyote Healing?

1. How would you define a miracle and to whom is it a miracle?
2. For one of deep faith, can miracles exist or is it the expected?
3. What is the difference between healing and curing and how does
this awareness influence our work?
4. How do we make sense of the difference between European
individualistic culture which says "you caused your illness" and
aboriginal community based culture which says "We all caused your
illness and thank you for being the one to express it for all of us"?

Lewis

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Feb 2, 2010, 7:23:22 PM2/2/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
P.S. Let's definitely get started this week! Call me if neither of
the proposed times work (808-772-1099).

Lewis