Your support allows us to continue our work and expand our reach!

Abkhaz World Newsletter

Feb 27, 2023, 10:02:58 AM2/27/23
to AW Newsletter
AbkhazWorld website is dedicated to generate an informational resource, especially for the benefit of non-Abkhazians who wish to learn more about the heritage, culture, and history of the Abkhazian people and their country, Abkhazia. At AbkhazWorld, we depend on the generosity of individuals like you to support our work. Our resources are very limited, and there is still much more that we need to accomplish. Your donation can make a significant impact and help us continue our efforts to promote understanding and awareness of the Abkhazian people and their culture.

Make a donation today to support the work of AbkhazWorld and help us continue our projects.

Thank you!