Personal Abjad Library

Davi Raubach Tuchtenhagen

Jun 23, 2021, 8:02:08 PM6/23/21
to abjad...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have worked on my own Abjad library and finally have something to show you.
I wrote an example rewriting Aperghis’ Recitación 9.
If you could check this example and send me your thoughts, I would appreciate that.

Thank you!

Davi

Tsz Kiu Pang

Jun 23, 2021, 8:14:32 PM6/23/21
to abjad-user
Hi Davi,

I am going to have a more detailed look later, but can I just say, I really like your docs theme!

Cheers,
Tsz Kiu

padovani

Jun 24, 2021, 12:56:27 PM6/24/21
to abjad...@googlegroups.com
Really nice, Davi!

Also, nice to see iracema and abjad working together!

Certainly I will study your lib!

Parabéns!

abs,

Davi Raubach Tuchtenhagen

Jun 25, 2021, 7:09:21 PM6/25/21
to abjad...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Zé and Tsz Kiu!

I knew that scipy could do FFT and get partials too but Iracema made it easier. Also, I have met Tairone at the SysMus conference in Belo Horizonte, so I thought it would be a good idea to value his work.

This is the charming theme: https://github.com/pradyunsg/furo :D

Thank you again,
Davi

Trevor Bača

Jul 15, 2021, 2:22:32 PM7/15/21
to abjad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Davi,

It looks great! The Aperghis example demonstrates the system very nicely, and it's easy to follow. It's wonderful to see the result of the work so far, and I'll keep an eye on the repository.

Congratulations on everything so far!

Trevor.

Davi Raubach Tuchtenhagen

Jul 16, 2021, 1:09:59 PM7/16/21