AbFly Open Meeting & AGM and Feasibility Study fully funded!!

Richard Haywood

Oct 29, 2018, 7:39:07 AM10/29/18
to ab...@googlegroups.com
AbFly Open Meeting and AGM

Our next open meeting and AGM is on on Monday at 7.30 pm 19th November - St Stephens Suite, St Stephens Parish Centre (this is the smaller upstairs hall).
  • Progress by AbFly over the last year
    • Our very own Kevin Ambrose
  • The AbFly feasibility study funding progress
    • Paul Webster (Community Rail Partnership Membership & Advice)
  • Update from London North Western’s running of the Abbey Line trains
    • Vicky Cropper (the newly appointed Head of Stakeholder and Community, London Northwestern Railway)
  • The opportunities for the west coast mainline through Watford after HS2 is opened
    • DfT via Richard Harrington MP (still awaiting confirmation)
  • Update on AbFly Finances

Feasibility Study Fund Matched!!

We have now managed to get the £6k which we have already raised matched by £3k from The Abbey Line Community Rail Partnership (CRP) and another £3k from the Department For Transport (DfT) and Community Rail Partnership Membership & Advice (ACoRP).  This takes us up to the £12k we needed to complete the study which we will provide you with an update on over the coming months.

Donations

Running AbFly costs about £250 per year.  If you appreciate the work that we do then it would be hugely appreciated if you would consider donating some money towards the continuation of our work.