[Mat=> Buy Cheap Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat - Buying Online

Byzi

Mar 30, 2014, 6:03:11 AM3/30/14
to abc...@googlegroups.com

Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat

Picture of Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat

Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat
[EXCERPT] Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat 204635278 PRODUCT OVERVIEW Woven polyester face captures colors and graphics in near photographic quality. Neoprene under side provide low profile support and is slip resistant. Machine washable in cold water (line / air dry). Great fo...

Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat
Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat

Description of Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat
PRODUCT OVERVIEW Woven polyester face captures colors and graphics in near photographic quality. Neoprene under side provide low profile support and is slip resistant. Machine washable in cold water (line / air dry). Great for entry ways, kitchens, baths, laundry and work rooms - even garages, sun rooms or anywhere outdoor under cover. Extend a spooky welcome to trick-or-treaters and family guests this Halloween with trick or treat smell my feet door mat Colorfast Polyester fabric face with skid resistant sponge rubber backing Made in USA

Product Feature of Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat
Antimicrobial  No  Assembled Depth (in.)  18 in  Assembled Height (in.)  0.16 in  Assembled Width (in.)  27 in  Cleaning instructions  Machine washable  Color Family  Multi  Color/Finish  Multi-Color  Commercial / Residential  Residential  Construction  Machine-made  Coverage per Unit (sq. ft.)  3.38  Features  Machine Washable  Heated

Bungalow Flooring New Wave Holiday 18 in. x 27 in. Neoprene Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Halloween Mat