We're deleting all private photos

Badoo

May 20, 2023, 2:30:32 AM5/20/23
to abbotsfor...@googlegroups.com
We're deleting all private photos Just a reminder on June 1 2023 we'll be removing private photos on Badoo. For now they're still private, but you can remove or make them public before they get deleted. We'll n
Badoo
Badoo

We're deleting all private photos

Just a reminder on June 1 2023 we'll be removing private photos on Badoo. For now they're still private, but you can remove or make them public before they get deleted. We'll never make any private photos public without your permission.

Apple Store Google Play
Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube
You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 07540255 with its registered office at The Broadgate Tower, Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.