The Big Event by the Synagogue of Satan

Jim Bowery

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

The Synagogue of Satan (see definition given in Revelations and the Union
of Orthodox Rabbis' declaration of who is and is not a "Jew") is now
realizing, in its collective unconscious, that with the end of boomer
female fertility, their erocidal policies are starting to backfire, and
they must now consolidate their genetic, economic and political gains made
over the last several decades before other cultures encroach upon their
"turf" in the West -- just as they encroached upon and took over the turf
of those with ancestry north and west of the Alps. This means Pan Western
Fascism is in the works.

One might imagine the following "House Resolution" being the true basis of
Western law these days:

WHEREAS China's culture and genepool seem to have survived the relentless
attacks from the SS over the last century, including Marxism, media and
academia "spin-doctoring" and,

WHEREAS China is the largest intact folk with the fastest growing economy
in the world and,

WHEREAS the Chinese released genetic information on the 2 meter tall,
red-haired, 4000 year old Tarim Basin Mummies indicating they shared
ancestry with those indigenous to north and west Europe (and apparently
were closely associated with the inventors of Bronze and the
wheel/chariot) at exactly the time in history when the SS was attempting
to establish an optional identity as the original indo-europeans via an
extension to the Khazar hypothesis (see recent academic work out of
California's state academic institutions on this topic), and,

WHEREAS the pacific north western US's business and cultural leadership
has been preemptively occupied by a combination of N&W Europeans, African
Americans and Chinese and is the fastest growing aspect of the US economy
because the SS has been preemptively squeezed out (despite attempts to
throw some of their heaviest hitters such as Jeffrey Katzenberg,
ex-head of film production at Disney, and David Geffen, a record
mogul who is also the richest man in Hollywood and Steven Spielberg
at PNW icon and yet nerdy stud-wannabe Bill Gates via Dreamworks) and,

WHEREAS the Chinese are often referred to as "The Jews of the
Orient" (see prior item concerning PNW) and,

WHEREAS N&W European males (largely the more technically literate males of
the West) reproductively displaced by the SS's erocidal pogrom against
that population have been turning to Chinese females as the only viable
means of continuing their bloodlines, resulting in an ever increasing
loyalty to China by the technical elite of the West combined with an ever
increasing resentment of the West by Chinese males and,

WHEREAS China's "one child per family" policy, adopted during its darkest
years of Marxism, has resulted in a huge excess of males entering young
adulthood without appropriate mating outlets (due to infanticide) and,

WHEREAS the SS has to put on a really big show for their Christian sheep
in the West right around the year 2000 and,

WHEREAS China has shown an affinity toward Arab and Islamic countries in
geopolitical maneuvers and,

WHEREAS Bill Clinton was bought and paid for by the SS (See Harry Katz's
patriotic expose of the Israeli PAC's bribery in the pre-election coverage
offered by the Villiage Voice) and now Bill Clinton appears to be serving
two masters -- disloyal mutt that he is,

NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that a Greater Western Civilization shall
be constituted by unifing Judaism, Chrisitanity and Indo-European
identity via academic and theocratic sophistry and that said Greater
Western Civilization shall declare itself superior to all other cultures
extant and that any opposition to or competition with such sophistically
justified superiority shall be grounds for any and all actions of fraud
and/or violence because God Is On Our Side -- and those slanty eyed
yellow bastards are a bunch of xenophobes who won't kowtow to us anyway.

Thus sprach the Synagogue of Satan, on this day T minus a few years
before the Greatest Story Ever Told by Hollywood or any other incarnation
of the SS since the Diaspora.
--
The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.

Martin McPhillips

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

On Thu, 8 May 1997 17:48:30 GMT, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery) wrote:

>The Synagogue of Satan (see definition given in Revelations and the Union
> of Orthodox Rabbis' declaration of who is and is not a "Jew") is now

Here's a suggestion. Try to find a newsgroup where you think you might
find some people who would like to discuss this. Not that it's not a *terribly*
interesting theme, but why is it being blasted to 30 groups?

Jim Bowery

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

A more explicit definition of "The Synagogue of Satan" as I am using in
this context:

Secular, Reformed and Conservative Jews are, according to the Union of
Orthodox Rabbis, not properly called "Jews", yet these individuals call
themselves "Jews".

In Revelations 2:9 we read:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I
know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are
the synagogue of Satan.

Also in Revelations 3:9 we read:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are
Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and
worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I have, in the past, made reference to "secular Jews" and "pseudo Jews"
as distinct from "observant Jews". I did so because of the relative
moral license of these non-"Jews" and their disproportionate presence
in areas of ideology influence in the general culture from which
positions they cause inestimable damage to cultures and peoples which
they do not fully comprehend nor appreciate. Such damage is so intense
that it is properly called "Satanic" within the general meaning of that
term as given in the JudeoChristian tradition.

Given the Union of Orthodox Rabbis' declaration of the definition of
"Jews" as excluding Secular, Reformed and Conservativive branches of
Judaism, and the correspondence of such division in the Jewish culture
over this issue with the passages from Revelations and the
appropriateness of the phrase's meaning to my intended meaning, I use the
phrase "Synagogue of Satan" so as to avoid defaming Jews who I consider
to be the moral bulwark of that culture.

As to the question about why I cross posted to 13 newsgroups:

I chose the newsgroups based on a recent discussion in those newsgroups of
the "mad dog attacks against China" by media organs which are known to be
under the editorial authority of members of the Synagogue of Satan (SS).
I added a few groups which would be more directly interested in my
thesis.

Michael_Schneider

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

In article <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim
Bowery) wrote:

> NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that a Greater Western Civilization shall
> be constituted by unifing Judaism, Chrisitanity and Indo-European
> identity via academic and theocratic sophistry and that said Greater
> Western Civilization shall declare itself superior to all other cultures
> extant and that any opposition to or competition with such sophistically
> justified superiority shall be grounds for any and all actions of fraud
> and/or violence because God Is On Our Side -- and those slanty eyed
> yellow bastards are a bunch of xenophobes who won't kowtow to us anyway.

BWahahahahhaaahhhhhaaaaahaah...hhhhh...gasp!

Ya really had me going there til the last sentence!

+--+--+

"Spamford" Wallace: Why is this *asshole* still alive?
Why hasn't he yet been tortured to death horribly, like he deserves?

Jim Bowery

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Lest anyone mistake me for a subject of the JudeoChristian tradition, I am
a tribalist which means I believe in decentralized sovereignty based on
genetic kinship as the best route to one's spiritual "inward light". See
my message history in alt.religion.asatru for details.

j...@globaldialog.com

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Jim Bowery wrote:

> Here is an excerpt from an AP story on the Union of Orthodox Rabbis'
> declaration:
>
> Verena Dobnik of the Associated Press, March 31, 1997
>
> NEW YORK (AP)--In a direct challenge to most American Jews, a
> group of Orthodox rabbis declared Monday that the Reform and
> Conservative branches "are not Judaism at all."
>
> The 600-member Union of Orthodox Rabbis of the United States and
> Canada, the oldest organization of rabbis in the United States,
> condemned the two more liberal branches for condoning assimilation
> and intermarriage.
> In a statement from its executive board, the Orthodox union declared
> at a news conference that the Reform and Conservative movements
> "are not Judaism at all" but "another religion." It added:
> "It is prohibited to pray in a non-Orthodox temple at any time."
>
> The Orthodox union said that Orthodoxy means to oppose "conversions
> and homosexuality," which "are repugnant not only to Torah Judaism,
> but also to common morality."

Jim Bowery

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

j...@globaldialog.com

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Jim Bowery wrote:

> Lest anyone mistake me for a subject of the JudeoChristian tradition, I am
> a tribalist which means I believe in decentralized sovereignty based on
> genetic kinship as the best route to one's spiritual "inward light". See
> my message history in alt.religion.asatru for details.

Martin McPhillips

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

On Fri, 9 May 1997 18:48:21 GMT, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery) wrote:

>Here is an excerpt from an AP story on the Union of Orthodox Rabbis'
>declaration:

Find *a* newsgroup that cares.

Martin McPhillips

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

On Fri, 9 May 1997 19:34:24 GMT, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery) wrote:

>Lest anyone mistake me for a subject of the JudeoChristian tradition, I am
>a tribalist

So, like, find the alt.tribalist newsgroup. Stop the spamming, Jim.

Jim Bowery

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Here is documentation on the Synagogue of Satan's cultural influence
extracted from the Naional Alliance's research paper "Who Rules America":

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whoese
chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney empire, headed
by a man described by one media anlyst as "a control freak", includes
several television production companies( Walt Disney Television,
Touchstone Television, Buean Vista Television), it own cable network
with 14 million subsribers, and two video prodution companies.

As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe
Roth(also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures,
and Caravan pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the
Weinstein brothers, who have produced such ultra-raunchy movies as the
"Crying Game", "Priests" and "Kids."

When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to
its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family
entertainment. While it still holds the rights to "Snow White", under
Eisner the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex
and gratutious violence. In addition to TV and movies, the corporation
owns Disneyland, Disney World, Epcot Center, Tokyo Disneyland, and
Euro Disney.

Disney also sell annually well over a billion dollars worth of
consumer products:books,toys and clothing. In August 1995 Eisner
acquired Capital Cities/ABC, Inc, to create a media empire with annual
sales of $16.5 billion. Capital Cities/ABC owns the ABC Television
Network, which in turn owns ten TV stations outright in such big
markets as New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Houston.
In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and
is part owner of several European TV comapnies.

ABC's cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven
Bornstein, who is a Jew. The coporation also has a controlling share
of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable
companies. ABC Radio Network owns 11 AM and ten FM stations, again in
major cities such as New York, Washington, and Los Angeles and has
over 3,400 affiliates.

Although primarily a telecommunications company. Capital Cities/ABC
earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily
newspapers, Fairchild Publications(Women's Wear Daily), Chilton
Publications(automotive manuels), and the Diversified Publishing
Group.

Time Warner,Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans.
The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald M. Levin, is a Jew. Time
Warner's subsidiary HBO is country's largest pay-TV cable network.
Warner Music is by far the world's largest record company, with 50
labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by
Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner
Music's video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are both Jews.

Warner Music was an early promoter of "gangsta rap"." Through its
involvement with Interscope Records it helped popularize a genre whose
graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to commit acts of violence
against whites.

In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the
production of feature films(Warner Brothers Studio) and publishing.
Time Warner's publishing division(editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a
Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country(Time, Sports
Illustrated, People, Fortune)

Levin maybe the number one magnate if the planned deal with Turner
Broadcating System is completed.(Merger finalized as of 1996).
When Ted Turner, the Gentile media maverick, made a bid to buy CBS in
1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner
had made a fortune in advertising and the had built a successful
cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner employed a number of Jews
in key excutive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions
contrary to Jewish interests, he is man with a large ego and strong
personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley and other Jews
at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the
future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsmam Daniel Schorr,
who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held
a personal dislike for Jews.

To block Turner's bid CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish
theater, hotel,insurance and cigarette magnate Laurence Tisch to
launch a "friendly" takeover of the company, and from 1986 til 1995
Tisch was chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish
influence there. Subsequent efforts by Turner to acquire a major
network have been obstructed by Levin's Time Warner, which owns nearly
20 percent of CBS stock and has veto power over major deals.
Thus, despite being being an innovator and garnering headlines, Turner
has nerver commanded the wealth and power to be a true media master.
Turner may have decided: "if you can't lick 'em join 'em". If TBS
merges with Time Warner, Levin will become Turner's boss, and CNN, the
only rival to the network news, will come under complete Jewish
control.(deal finalized)

Viacom, Inc, headed by Sumner Redstone(born Murray Rothstein), is the
third largest megamedia corporation in corporation in the country,
with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and
distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, own 12
television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films
through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing
Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster,and
Pocket Books. It distributes videos through over 4, 000 blockbuster
stores. It is also involved in satellite broadcasting, theme parks,
and video games.

Viacom's chief claim to fame, however, is as the world's largest
provider of cable programming, thorough its showtime, MTV,
Nickelodeon, and other networks. Since 1989 MTV and Nickelodeon have
acquired larger and larger shares of the juvenile television audience.
Redstone, who actually owns 76 per cent of the shares of Viacom($3
billiion), offers Beavis and Butthead as teen role models and is the
largest single purveyor of race-mixing propaganda to White teenagers
and sub-teens in America and Europe. MTV pumps its ... rock
and rap videos into 210 million homes in 71 countries and is the
dominant culural influence on teenagers around the world.

Nickelodean has by far the largest share of the four-to-11-year-old TV
audience in America and also is expandind rapidly into Europe. Most of
its shows do not yet display the blatant degeneracy which is MTV's
trademark, but Redstone is gradually nudging the fare presented to his
kiddie viewers toward the same poison purveyed by MTV.

With the top three, and by far the largest, media conglomerates in the
hands of Jews, it is difficult to believe that such an overwhelming
degree of control came about without a deliberate, concerted effort on
their part.

What about the other big media companies?

Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch's News corporation, which
owns FOX Television Network and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a
gentile , but Peter Chernin, who heads Murdoch's film studio and also
oversees his TV production, is a Jew.

Number five is the Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S.
subsidiary , Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof,
a Jew. Alan J Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division.
Most of the television and movie production companies that are not
owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For
example, New World Entertainment,proclaimed by one media analyst as
"the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,"
is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew who also owns Revelon cosmetics.
The chairman at New World, Brandon Tartikoff(formerly head of
entertainment programming at NBC), is a Jew. The best known of the
smaller media companies, Dreamworks SKG, is a strictly [Jewish] affair.
Dream Works was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording
industry mogul David Geffen,former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey
Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg , all three of whom are
Jews. The company produces movies, annimated films,television
programs, and recorded music. Considering cash and connections that
Geffen, Katzenberg and Spielberg have, Dream Works may soon be in the
same league as the big three.

Two other large production companies, MCA and Universal Pictures, are
both by Seagram Company, Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the
liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman Jr, who is also president of the World
Jewish Congress.

It is well known that Jews have controlled production and
distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the
early decades of this century. This is still the case today.
Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies
mentioned above - Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony,Paramount(Viacom), and
universal(Seagram) - accounted for 74 per cent of the total box-office
receipts for the year to date(August 1995).

The big three in Television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS,
and NBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are
no longer independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since
its inception:ABC by Leonard Goldenson,CBS by William Palley and then
by Laurence Tisch, and NBC first by David Sarnoff and the by his son
Robert. Over periods of several decades these networks were staffed
from top to bottom with Jews. The essential Jewishness of
network television did not change when the networks were absorbed by
other corporations. The Jewish presence in television news remains
particularly strong.

ABC is part of Eisner's Disney Company, and the executive
producers of ABC's news programs are all Jews. Victor S Neufeld(20-20)
Bob Reichbloom(Good Morning America), and Rick Kaplan(World News
Tonight).

CBS was recently purchased by Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Nevertheless, the man appointed by Laurence Tisch, Eric Ober, remains
president of CBS News, and Ober is a Jew.

At NBC, now owned by General Electric, NBC News president Andrew Lack
is a Jew, as are executive producers Jeff Zucker(Today), Jeff
Gralnick(NBC Nightly News), and Neal Shapiro(Dateline)

THE PRINT MEDIA

After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential
information medium in America. Sixty million of them are sold(and
presumably read) each day. These millions are divided among some 1,500
different publications. One might conclude that the the sheer number
of different newspapers across America would provide a safeguard
against minority control and distortion. Alas, such is not the case.
There is less independence, less competition, and much less
representation of majority interests than a casual observer would
think.

The days when most cities and even towns had several independently
owned newspapers published by local people with close ties to the
community are gone. Today most "local" newspapers are owned by a
rather small number small number of large companies thousands of miles
away. The fact is that only about 25 per cent of the country's 1,5000
papers are independently owned; the rest have circulation belong to
multi-newspaper chains. Only 100 of the total number have circulations
of more than 100,000. Only a handful are large enough to maintain
independent reporting staff's outside their own communities: the rest
must depend on these few for all their national and international
news.

In only 50 cities in America are there more than one daily newspaper,
and competition is frequently nominal even among them, as between
morning and afternoon editions under the same ownership. Examples of
this are are the Huntsville, Alabama, morning News and afternoon
Times; the Birmingham, Alabama morning post Herald and afternoon
Herald-Journal - all owned by the Jewish Newhouse brothers through
their holding , Advance publications.

The Newhouse media empire provides an example of more than the lack of
real competition among America's daily newspapers: it also illustrates
the isatiable appetite Jews have shown for all organs of opinion
control on which they could fasten their grip. The Newhouses own 26
daily newspapers, including several large and important ones, such as
the Cleavland Plain Dealer, the Newark Star -Ledger , and the New
Orleans Times-Picayunne;the nation's largest trade book publishing
conglomerate,Random House, with all its subsidiaries; Newhouse
Broadcating, consisting of 12 television broadcating stations and 87
cable-TV systems, including some of the country's largest cable
networks; the sunday supplement "Parade", with a circulation of more
than 22 million copies per week; some two dozen major magazines,
including the New Yorker, Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Vanity Fair,
Bride's, Gentlemen's Quaterly, Self, House & Garden, and all the other
magazines of the wholly owned Conde Nast group.

This Jewish media empire was founded by the late Sumuel Newhouse, an
immigrant from Russia. When he died in 1979 at the age of 84, he
bequethed media holdings worth an estimated $1.3 billion to his two
sons, Samuel and Donald. With a number of further acquisitions , the
net worth of Advance Publications has grown to a more than $8 billion
today.

The gobbling up of so many newspapers by the Newhouse family was in
large degree made possible by the fact that newspapers are not
supported by their subscribers, but by their advertisers. It is
advertising revenue - not the small change collected from newspaper's
readers - that largely pays the editor's salary and yields the owner's
profit.

Whenever the large abvertisers in a city choose to favor one newspaper
over another with their business, the favored newspaper will flourish
while its competitor dies. Since the begenning of this century, when
Jewish mercantile power in America became a dominant economic force,
there has been a steady rise in the number of American newspapers in
Jewish hands, accompanied by a steady decline in the number of
competing Gentile newspapers - primarily as a result of selective
advertising policies of Jewish merchants.

Furthermore, even those newspapers still under Gentile ownership and
management are so thoroughly dependent upon Jewish advertising revenue
that their editorial and news reporting policies are largely
constrained by Jewish likes and dislikes. It holds true in the
newspaper business as elsewhere that he who pay the pipe calls the
tune.

Three Jewish Newspapers

The suppresion of competition and the establishment of local
monopolies on the dissemination of news and opinion have characterized
the rise of Jewish control over America's newspapers. The resulting
ability of the Jews to use the press as an unopposed instrument of
Jewish policy could hardly be better illustrated than by the examples
of the nation's three most prestigious and influential newspapers: The
New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.
These three,dominating America's financial and capitals, are the
newspapers set the trends and guidelines for nearly all the others.
They are the ones which decide what is news and what isn't, at the
national and international levels. They originate the news; the others
merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in Jewish hands.

The New York Times is the unofficial social, fashion, enterainment,
political, and cultural guide of the nation. It tells America's "smart
set" which books to buy and which films to see; which opinions are in
style at the moment; which politicians, educators, spiritual leaders,
artists, and businessmen are the real comers. And for a few decades in
the last century it was a genuinely American newspaper.

The New York Times was founded in 1851 by two Gentiles, Henry J
Raymond and George Jones. After their deaths, it was purchased in 1896
form Jones's estate by a wealthy Jewish publisher, Adolph Ochs. His
great-grandson, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., is the paper's current
publisher and CEO. The executive editor is Max Frankel, and the
managing editor is Joseph Lelyveld. Both of the latter also are Jews.
The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York Times Co.,33
other newspapers, including the Boston Globe, purchased in June of
1993 for $1.1 billion; twelve magazines, including McMcall's and
Family Circle with circulations of more than 5 million each; seven
radio stations and TV broadcasting stations; a cable-TV system; and
three book publishing companies. The New York Times News Service
transmits news stories, features, and photographs from New York Times
by wire to 506 other newspapers, news agencies, and magazines.
Of similar national importance is the Washington,which, by
establishing its "leaks" throughout government agencies in Washington,
has inside track on news involving the Federal government.

The Washington Post, like the New York Times, had a non-Jewish origin.
It was established in 1877 by Stilson Hutchins, purchased from him in
1905 by John R McClean, and later inheireted by Edward B. McLean. In
June 1933, however, at the height of the Great Depression, the
newspaper was forced into bankruptcy. It was purchased at a bankruptcy
auction by infamous Eugene Meyer, a Jewish financier and former
partner of the infamous Bernard Baruch, industry czar in American
during the First World War.

The Washington Post is now run by Katerine Meyer Graham, Eugene
Meyer's daughter. She is the principal stockholder and the board
chairman of the Washington Post Co. In 1979 she appointed her son,
Donald, publisher of the paper. He now also holds the posts of
president and CEO of the Washington Post Co.

The Washington Post Co. has a number of other media holdings in
newspapers, television, and magazines, most notably the nation's
number-two weekly newsmagazine, Newsweek. In a joint venture with the
New York Times, the Post publishes the International Herald Tribune,
the most widely distributed English language daily in the world.
The Wall Street Journal, which sells 1.8 million copies each weekday,
is the nation's largest-circulation daily newspaper. It is owned by
Dow Jones & Company, Inc, a New York corporation which also publishes
24 other daily newspapers and the weeky financial tabloid Barron's,
among other things. The chairman and CEO of Dow Jones is Peter R.
Kann, who is a Jew. Kann also holds the posts of chairman and
publisher of the Wall Street Journal.

Most of New York' other major newspapers are in no better hands than
the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. In January 1993 the
New York Daily News was bought from the estate of the late Jewish
media mogul Robert Maxwell(born Ludvik Hoch) by Jewish real-estate
developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman. The Village Voice is the property of
Leonard Stern, the billionaire Jewish owner of the Hartz Mountain pet
supply firm.

Other Mass Media

The story is pretty much the same for other media as it is for
televison, radio, and newspapers. Consider, for example,
newsmagazines. There are only three of any note published in the
United States; Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News & World Report.
Time, with a weekly ciurculation of 4.1 million, is publlished by a
subsidiary of Time Warner Communications, the new media conglomerate
formed the 1989 merger of Time, Inc, with Warner Communications.
The CEO of Time Warner Communications, as mentioned above, is Gerald
Levin, a Jew.

Newsweek, as mentioned above, is published by the Washington Post
Company, under Jewess Katherine Meyer Graham. Its weekly circulation
is 3.2 million.

U.S. News & World Report, with a weekly circulation of 2.3 million, is
owned and published by the aforementioned Mortimer B. Zuckerman, who
also has taken the position of the editor-in-chief of the magazine for
himself. Zuckerman also owns the Atlantic Monthly and New York's
tabloid newspaper, the Daily News, which is the sixth-largest paper in
the country.

Or consider books. There are literally thousands of publishers in the
United States, and among these thousands are many with little or no
direct Jewish control; there are some which acutually dare to publish
books not approved by the Jewish Establishment. But all of the latter
publishers are very small, and their books seldom reach the great mass
of American who buy their reading material from drugstore news racks
or from chain store bookstores.

Among the giant publishing conglomerates, however, the situation is
quite kosher. Three of the six largest book publishers in the United
States, according Publishers Weekly, are owned or controlled by Jews.
The three are first-place Random House(with its many subsidiaries,
including Crown Publishing Group), third-palce Simon & Schuster and
sixth place Time Warner. Trade Group(including Warner Books and
Little, Brown)

As pointed out above, the Newhouse family owns Random House, and
Gerald Levin is CEO of Time Warner Communications, of which Time
Warner Trade Group is a division. Simon & Schuster is subsidiary of
Viacom ,Inc, of which the chairman and CEO is Sumner Redstone, as
already noted. Another publisher of special significance is Western
Publishing. Although it ranks only 13th in size among all U.S.
publishers, it ranks first among publishers of childern's books, with
more than 50 per cent of the market. Its chairman and CEO is Richard
Snyder, a Jew, who just replaced Richard Bernstein, also a Jew.

Michael_Schneider

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

Bowery) wrote:

> Lest anyone mistake me for a subject of the JudeoChristian tradition, I am

> a tribalist which means I believe in decentralized sovereignty based on
> genetic kinship as the best route to one's spiritual "inward light".

I rule myself.

Care to dispute that, "sovereign"?

Jim Bowery

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

The following article contanins Henry Ford's prophecy for the 20th
century -- a prophecy that has, in fact, come to pass with erocidal
imposition of working women as a means for providing the basics
of a family's needs -- a condition that industrialists like Ford
attempted to prevent from occuring but which Wall Street financial
wizards and their politicians found less convenient when they wanted
sexual access to women. Better to have them in the workplace under
their corporate and monetary authority like whores under a pimp.

Henry Ford does go out of his way to identify the non-observant
Jews as the primary workers of mischief in their subject societies,
and therefore draws the same distinction that the Union of Orthodox
Rabbis does with respect to morality vs civic pathology.

The Jewish Qustion -- Fact or Fancy

published in The Dearborn Independent, June 12, 1920

(IV)

The chief difficulty in writing about the Jewish Question is the
supersensitiveness of Jews and non-Jews concerning the whole matter.
There is a vague feeling that even to openly use the word "Jew",
or to expose it nakedly in print, is somehow improper. Polite
evasions like "Hebrew" and "Semite", both of which are subject to
the criticism of inaccuracy, are timidly essayed, and people pick
their way gingerly as if the whole subject were forbidden, until
some courageous Jewish thinker comes straight out with the good old
word "Jew", and then the constraint is relieved and the air is
cleared. The word "Jew" is not an epithet; it is a name, ancient
and honorable, with significance for every period of human history,
past, present and to come.

There is extreme sensitivensss about the public discussion of the
Jewish Question on the part of Gentiles. They would prefer to
keep it in the hazy borderlands of their thought, shrouded in
silence. Their heritage of tolerance instinctive sense of the
difficulty involved has more to do with it. The principle public
Gentile pronouncements upon the Jewish Question are in the manner of
the truckling politician or the pleasant after-dinner speaker; the
great Jewish names in philosophy, medicine, literature, music and
finance are named over, the energy, ability and thrift of the race
are dwelt upon, and everyone goes home feeling that a difficult
place has been rather neatly negotiated. The Gentile is not
changed. The Jew still remains the enigma of the world.

Gentile sensitiveness on this point is best expressed by the desire
for silence -- "Why discuss it at all?" is the attitude. Such an
attitude is itself a proof that there is a problem which we would
evade if we could. "Why discuss it at all?" -- the keen thinker
clearly sees in the implications of such a question, the existence
of a problem whose discussion or suppression will not always be
within the choice of easy-going minds.

Is there a Jewish Question in Russia? Unquestionably, in its most
virulent form. Is it necessary to meet that Question in Russia?
Undoubtedly, meet it from every angle along which light and healing
may come.

Well, the percentage of the Jewish population of Russia is just one
per cent more than it is in the United States. The majority of the
Jews themselves are not less well-behaved in Russia than they are
here; they lived under restrictions which do not exist here; yet in
Russia their genius has enabled them to attain a degree of power which
has completely baffled the Russian mind. Whether you go to Romania,
Russia, Austria or Germany, or anywhere else that the Jewish Question
has come to the forefront as a vital issue, you will discover that
the principal cause is the outworking of the Jewish genius to achieve
the power of control.

Here in the United States it is the fact of this remarkable minority --
a sparse Jewish ingredient of three per cent in a nation of 110,000,000 --
attaining in 50 years a degree of control that would be impossible to a
ten times larger group of any other race, that creates the Jewish
Question here. Three percent of any other people would scarcely occasion
comment, because we could not meet with a representative of them
wherever we went in high places -- in the innermost secrecy of the
councils of the Big Four at Versailles; in the supreme court; in the
councils of the White House; in the vast dispositions of world finance --
wherever there is power to get or use. Yet we meet the Jew everywhere
in the upper circles, literally everywhere there is power. He has the
brains, the initiative, the penetrative vision which almost automatically
projects him to the top, and as a consequence he is more marked than any
other race.

And that is where the Jewish Question begins. It begins in very simple
terms -- How does the Jew so habitually and so resistlessly gravitate
to the highest places? What puts him there? Why is he put there? What
does he do there? What does the fact of his being there mean to the
world?

That is the Jewish Question in its origin. From these points it goes
on to others, and whether the trend becomes pro-Jewish or anti-Semitic
depends on the amount of prejudice brought to the inquiry, and whether
it becomes pro-Humanity depends on the amount of insight and intelligence.

The use of the world Humanity in connection with the word Jew usually
throws a side-meaning which may not be intended. In this connection
it is usually understood that the humanity ought to be shown toward
the Jew. There is just as great an obligation upon the Jew to show his
humanity toward the whole race. The Jew has been too long accustomed
to think of himself as exclusively the claimant on the humanitarianism
of society; society has a large claim against him that he cease his
exclusiveness, that he cease exploiting the world, that he cease making
Jewish groups the end and all of his gains, and that he begin to fulfill,
in a sense his exclusiveness has never yet enabled him to fulfill, the
ancient prophecy that through him all the nations of the earth should
be blessed.

The Jew cannot go on forever filling the role of the supplaint for the
world's humanitarianism; he must himself show that quality to a society
which seriously suspects his higher and more powerful groups of
exploiting it with a pitiless rapacity which in its wide-flung and
long drawn-out distress may be described as an economic program
against a rather helpless humanity. For it is true society
is as helpless before the well-organized extortions of certiain
financial groups, as huddled groups of Russian Jews were helpless
against the anti-Semitic mob. And as in Russia, so in America, it is
the poor Jew who suffers for the delinquincies of the rich exploiter
of his race.

This series of articles is already being met by an organized barrage
by mail and wire and voice, every single item of which carries the
wail of persecution. One would think that a heartless and horrible
attack were being made on a most pitiable and helpless people -- until
one looks at the letterheads of the magnates who write, and at the
membership of the organizations whose responsible heads hysterically
demand retraction. And always in the background there is the threat
of boycott, a threat which has practically sealed up the columns of every
publication in America against even the mildest discussion of the
Jewish Question.

The Jewish Question in America cannot be concealed forever by threats
against publications, nor by the propogandist publication of matter
extremely and invariably favorable to everything Jewish. It is here
and it cannot be twisted into something else by the adroit use of
propoganda, nor can it be forever silenced by threats. The Jews of
the United States can best serve themselves and their fellow Jews all
over the world by letting drop their far too ready cry of "antisemitism",
by adopting a franker tone than that which befits a helpless victim, and
by seeing what the Jewish Question is and how it behooves every Jew who
loves his people to help solve it.

There has been used in theis series the term "International Jew". It
is susceptible of two interpretations: one, the Jew wherever he may
be; the other, the Jew who exercises international control. The real
contention of the world is with the latter and his satellites, whether
Jew or Gentile.

Now, this international type of Jew, this grasper after world-control,
this actual possessor and wielder of world-control is a very unfortunate
connection for his race to have. The most unfortunate thing about the
international Jew, from the standpoint of the ordinary Jew, is that the
international type is also a Jew. And the significance of this is that
the type does not grow anywhere else than on a Jewish stem. There is no
other racial or national type which puts forth this kind of person. It is
not merely that there are a few Jews among international financial
controllers; it is that these world controllers are exclusively Jews.
That is the phenomenon which creates an unfortunate situation for those
Jews who are not and never shall be world-controllers, who are the plain
people of the Jewish race. If world-control were mixed, like the control,
say, of biscuit business, then the occasional Jews we might find in those
higher financial altitudes would not constitute the problem at all; the
problem would then be limited to the existence of world-control in the
hands of a few men, of whatever race or lineage they might be. But
since world-control is an ambition which has only been achieved by Jews,
and not by any of the methods usually adopted by would-be world conquerors,
it becomes inevitable that the question should center in that remarkable
race.

This brings another difficulty: in discussing this group of world-
controllers under the name of Jews (and they are Jews), it is not
always possible to stop and distinguish the group of Jews that is meant.
The candid reader can usually determine that, but the Jew who is in a
state of mind to be injured is sometimes pained by reading as a charge
against himself what was intended for the upper group. "Then why not
discuss the upper group as financiers and not as Jews?" may be asked.
Because they are Jews. It is not to the point to insist that in any
list of rich men there are more Gentiles than Jews; we are not talking
about those who Control -- and it is perfectly apparent that merely to
be rich is not to control. The world-controlling Jew has riches, but he
also has something much more powerful than that.

The international Jew, as already defined, rules not because he is rich,
but because in a most marked degree he possesses the commercial and
masterful genius of his race, and avails himself of a racial loyalty and
solidarity the like of which exists in no other human group. In other
words, transfer to-day the world-control of the international Jew to
the hands of the highest commercially talented group of Gentiles, and the
whole fabric of world-control would eventually fall to pieces, because
the Gentile lacks a certain quality, be it human or divine, be it natural
or acquired, that the Jew possesses.

This, of course, the modern Jew denies. There is a new position taken
by the modernists among the Jews which constitutes a denial that the Jew
differs from any other man except in the matter of religion. "Jew" they
say is not a racial designation, but a religious designation like
"Episcopalian", "Catholic," "Presbyterian." This is the argument used
in newspaper offices in the Jews' protests against giving the Jewish
designation to those of their people who are implicated in crime -- "You
don't give the religious classifications of other people who are arrested,"
the editor is told, "why should you do it with Jews?" The appeal to
religious tolerance always wins, and is sometimes useful in diverting
attention from other things.

Well, if the Jews are only religiously differentiated from the rest of
the world, the phenomenon grows stranger still. For the rest of the world
is interested less in the Jew's religion than in anything else that
concerns him. There is really nothing in his religion to differentiate
the Jew from the rest of mankind, as far as the moral content of that
religion is concerned, and if there were he would have overcome that by
the fact that his Jewish religion supplies the moral structure for both of
the other great religions. Moreover, it is stated that there are among
English speaking nations, 2,000,000 Jews who acknowledge their race and
not their religion, while 1,000,000 are classed as agnostic -- are these
any less Jews than the others? The world does not think so. An Irishman
who grows indifferent to the Synagogue is still an Irishman, and it would
seem to be equally true that a Jew who grows indifferent to the Synagogue
is still a Jew. He at least feels that he is, and so does the non-Jew.

A still more serious challenge would arise if this contention of the
modernists were true, for it would necessitate the explanation of these
world-controlling Jews by their religion. We should have to say, "They
excel through their religion," and then the problem would turn on the
religion whose practice should bring such power and prosperity to its
devotees. But another fact would intervene, namely, that these world-
controlling Jews are not notably religious; and still another fact would
hammer for recognition, namely, the most devout believers and most
obedient followers of the Jewish religion are the poorest among the
Jews. If you want Jewish orthodoxy, the bracing morality of the Old
Testament, you will find it, not among the successful Jews, who have
Unitarianized their religion to the same extent that the Unitarians have
Judaized their Christianity, but among the poor in the side streets who
still sacrifice the Saturday business for their Sabbath keeping. Certainly
their religion has not given them world-control; instead, they have
made their own sacrifices to keep it inviolate against modernism.

Of course, if the Jew differs from the rest of mankind only when he is in
full accord with his religion, the question becomes very simple. Any
criticism of the Jew becomes sheer religious bigotry and nothing else!
And that would be intolerable. But it would be the consensus of thoughtful
opinion that the Jew differs less in his religion than anything else.
There is more difference between the two great branches of Christianity,
more conscious difference, than between any branch of Christianity
and Judaism.

So that, the contention of certain modernists notwithstanding, the world
will go on thinking of the Jew as a member of a race, a race whose
persistence has defeated the utmost efforts made for its extermination,
a race that has preserved itself in virility and power by the observance
of those natural laws the violation of which has mongrelized so many
nations, a race which has come up out of the past with the two great
moral values which may be reckoned on monotheism and monogamy, a race which
to-day is before us as the visible sign of an antiquity to which all our
spiritual wealth harks back. Nay, the Jew will go on thinking of himself
as the member of a people, a nation, a race. And all the mixture and
intermixtures of thought or faith or custom cannot make it otherwise.
A Jew is a Jew and as long as he remains within his perfectly
unassailable traditions, he will remain a Jew. And he will always have
the right to feel that to be a Jew is to belong to a superior race.

These world-controlling Jews at the top of affairs,
then, are there by virtue of, among other things, certain
qualities which are inherent in their Jewish natures.
Every Jew has these qualities even if not in the supreme
sense, just as every Englishman has Shakespeare's tongue
but not in Shakespeare's degree. And thus it is impracticable,
if not impossible, to consider the international Jew
without laying the foundation broadly upon Jewish
character and psychology.

We may discount at once the too common libel that
this greater form of Jewish success is built upon dishonesty.
It is impossible to indict the Jewish people or
any other people on a wholesale charge. No one knows
better than the Jew how widespread is the notion that
Jewish methods of business are all unscrupulous. There
is no doubt a possibility of a great deal of unscrupulousness
existing without actual legal dishonesty, but it is
altogether possible that the reputation of the Jewish people
have long borne in this respect may have had other
sources than actual and persistent dishonestly.

We may indicate one of these possible sources. The
Jew at a trade is naturally quicker than most other men.
They say there are other races which are as nimble at a
trade as is the Jew, but the Jew does not live much among
them. In this connection one may remember the famous
joke about the Jew who went to Scotland.

Now, it is human nature for the slower man to believe
that the quicker man is too deft by far, and to become
suspicious of his deftness. Everybody suspects the
"sharper" even though his sharpness be entirely honest.
The slower mind is likely to conceive that the man who
sees so many legitimate twists and turns to a trade, may
also see and use a convenient number of illegitimate
twists and turns. Moreover, there is always the ready suspicion
that the one who gets "the best of the bargain"
gets it by trickery which is not above board. Slow, honest,
plain-spoken and straight-dealing people always have
their doubts of the man who gets the better of it.

The Jews, as the records for centuries show, were a
keen people in trade. They were so keen that many
regarded them as crooked. And so the Jews became disliked
for business reasons, not all of which were creditable to
the intelligence or initiative of his enemies.

Take, for example, the persecution which Jew merchants
once suffered in England. In older England the
merchant class had many easy-going traditions. One
tradition was that a respectable tradesman would never seek
business but wait for it to come to him. Another tradition
was that to decorate one's store window with lights
or colors, or to display one's stock of goods attractively
in the view of the public, was a contemptible and under-
handed method of tempting a brother tradesman's customers
away from him. Still another tradition was that
it was strictly unethical and unbusinesslike to handle more
than one line of goods. If one sold tea, it was the best
reason in the world why he should not sell teaspoons.
As for advertising, the thing would have been so brazen
and bold that public opinion would have put the advertiser
out of business. The proper demeanor for a merchant
was to seem reluctant to part with his goods.

One may readily imagine what happened when the
Jewish merchant bustled into the midst of this jungle of
traditions. He simply broke them all. In those days
tradition had all the force of a divinely promulgated moral
law and in consequence of his initiative the Jew was
regarded as a great offender. A man who would break
those trade traditions would stop at nothing! The Jew
was anxious to sell. If he could not sell one article to a
customer, he had another one on hand to offer him. The
Jew's stores became bazaars, forerunners of our modern
department stores, and the old English custom of one
store for one line of goods was broken up. The Jew went
after trade, pursued it, persuaded it. He was the originator
of "a quick turnover and small profits". He originated the
installment plan. The one state of affairs he could not
endure was business at a standstill, and to start it moving
he would do anything. He was the first advertiser -- in
a day when even to announce in public prints the location
of your store was to intimate to the public that
you were in financial difficulties, were about to go to the
wall and were trying the last desperate expedient to which
no self-respecting merchant would stoop.

It was as easy as child's play to connect this energy
with dishonesty. The Jew was not playing the game, at
least so the staid English merchant thought. As a matter
of fact he was playing the game to get it all in his own
hands -- which he has practically done.

The Jew has shown that same ability ever since. His
power of analyzing the money currents amounts to an
instinct. His establishment in one country represented
another base from which the members of his race could
operate. Whether by the natural outworking of innate
gifts, or the deliberate plan of race unity and loyalty, all
Jewish trading communities had relations, and as these
trading communities increased in wealth, prestige and
power, as they formed relations with governments and
great interests in the countries where they operated, they
simply put more power into the central community
wherever it might be located, now in Spain, now in Holland,
now in England. Whether by intention or not, they
became more closely allied than the branches of one business
could be, because the cement of racial unity, the
bond of racial brotherhood cannot in the very nature of
things exist among the Gentiles as it exists among the
Jews. Gentiles never think of themselves as Gentiles, and
never feel that they owe anything to another Gentile, and
never feel that they owe anything to another Gentile as
such. Thus they have been convenient agents of Jewish
schemes at times and in places when it was not expedient
that the Jewish controllers should be publicly known; but
they have never been successful competitors of the Jew in
the field of world-control

From these separated Jewish communities went power
to the central community where the master bankers and
the master analysts of conditions lived. And back from
the central community flowed information of an invaluable
character and assistance wherever needed. It is not
difficult to understand how, under such a condition,
the nation that did not deal kindly with the Jews was
made to suffer, and the nation that yielded to them their
fullest desire was favored by them. And it is credibly
stated that they have made certain nations feel the power
of their displeasure.

This system, if it ever existed, exists in greater power
today. It is to-day, however, threatened as it has never
been. Fifty years ago, international banking, which was
mostly in control of Jews as the money brokers of the
world, was on top of business. It exercised the super-
control of governments and finance everywhere. Then
came that new thing, Industry, which expanded to a degree
unguessed by the shrewdest prophets and analysts.
As Industry gathered strength and power it became a
powerful money magnet, drawing the wealth of the
world in its train, not, however, merely for the sake of
possessing the money, but of making it work. Production
and profit on production, instead of loans and interest on
loans, became the master method for a time. The war came,
in which the former broker-masters of the world
had undoubtedly their large part. And now the two
forces, Industry and Finance, are in a struggle to see
whether Finance is again to become the master, or creative
Industry. This is one of the elements which is bringing
the Jewish Question to the bar of public opinion.

Dearborn Independent - Issue of June 12, 1920.

ncorp

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

Michael_Schneider wrote in article ...

*Stay tuned... dispute in progess...*
Greetings Sir Michael,
I didn't follow this thread back to its topic, but I did see that you
apparently assert your individualistic sovereignty -- as well one should,
regardless of religion, ideology, or lack of either.
Now I've been under the distinct impression that so-called "sovereigns" are not
really sovereign at all! Such Tavistock-style mind-conditioning is more rampant
than ever, and I personally find this tragic and despicable.

FACT! For one to be *truly autonomous*, which is to be utterly free from
external control, one must at the very least:
1) Build their own house out of building materials primarily purchased from
"want-ads," "flea markets," etc. to avoid paying sales tax. Check out passive
and active solar heating and electrical enhancement systems while you're at it.
Also, convey the entire property at their earliest convenience into a mining
claim, or a domestic equity trust (UBO) or an off-shore trust, or any other
proven method which effectively disconnects the property itself from taxation.
If you must insure yourself, or any of your (trust) holdings, than keep it to a
bare minimum, won't you? I personally do not advise any of my clients to insure
*anything* they own, not even themselves;
2) If you don't already have a good, clean well, dig one! Remember, priorities
are: Healthy Water, Food, Clothing and Transportation. Everything else in your
life is an expendable luxury. You can easily build a small greenhouse on the
property using cheep materials, and grow all of your own food. Die-hard
omnivours might think about raising and slaughtering their own livestock,
fishing, and/or game hunting too; Install a modern air-tight wood-burning stove
centrally located in your abode. Use electricity and natural gas as little as
possible. The telephone companies still got us by the proverbial balls, though.
Make all long distance calls over the Internet, at least.
3) If and when you must drive a motor vehicle, drive an EV conversion whenever
and wherever possible. Solar photovoltaic trickle-charging systems and storage
battery technologies have been refined to an advanced level of sophistication
and efficiency, and the cost for such technology has also been reduced
substantially. Numerous kits are available to convert many popular imports,
such as the Subaru Justy, Geo Metro and Geo Trakker, Saab Saunate, etc., and
you'll find a few new&used EVs in the classifieds, if you look hard enough.
Unfortunatey, few american-made vehicles are suitable due to weight
restrictions. Also, get a travel passport and by all means get and *use* an
off-shore drivers licence, then take the old one out of your wallet and trash
it! And, DO NOT *ever* sign the front or back of your vehicle registration
under any circumstances, no matter what anyone "tells" you to the contrary!
Otherwise you may find yourself legally liable for so-called "compulsory"
insurance;
4) Generally, do all of the shopping you can anywhere where sales taxes are not
enforced. Do everything around your house that you possibly can... and I mean
*everything!* And call on friends & neighbors to help you on those rare
occassions that you just can't do it alone (remember to reward them for their
help, keep lots of cheep beer & peanuts handy!);
6) Close *all* of your bank accounts! Pay off any mortgages, liens or
encumberances. Pay off any outstanding bank loans. Destroy all of your credit
cards, if any, and always be sure to carry older, small denomination bills
only, and be sure to *remember-to-forget* your so-so- security number, too...
FDRs "New Deal" est histiore! An affidavit of rescission is definately not
recommended, however, as this effectively acknowledges prior commitment to the
federal zone... in other words, you don't even *need* to do this, compredes
vous? The lone exception here might be if you're a multimillionaire, with
substantial holdings in domestic stocks, bonds, real estate, etc., and have
enough *hush* money to bribe the InfernalRS agents and their saber-toothed
lawyers to "look the other way," who'll otherwise assuredly see to it that you
get you crucified, believe me! I personally know several good people who've
unsuccessfully attempted this. Even though they broke no law whatsoever, yet
they all spent a lot of time and money in court, and little time in jail to
boot, some more so than others.
Personally, I've found that the very best defense one can assert is literally
*no* defense whatsoever! But rather, I've adopted the time-tested methods of
consciencious benevolent passive resistance, ergo "kill 'em with kindness!" It
worked for Mohandas Ghandi, didn't it? Of course he got shot anyway.

In closing, please accept and acknowledge the irrefutable fact that few of us,
perhaps not even *one* of us, is Truly sovereign, and few if any will ever
likely *be* 100% sovereign, either. Perhaps sovereignty is a condition we find
only at cemeteries, yes? Even the Unibomer Paul Kazynski leeched off his family
& friends for handouts for his survival, and supplies for his nefarious little
hobby, too. Now I wouldn't call that sovereignty at all, would you? Everyone
needs a helping hand from time to time, and few be they who've actually
constructed a house *entirely* out of materials they made or bartered for. And
I've "never" shopped at walmart... I've never stopped to fill my tank... I've
never eaten at Taco Bell, and I've never farted either... NOT!

DJM -- noncorporate consultants
nc...@usa.net

grea...@mindspring.com

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

Jim Bowery wrote:

> The following article contanins Henry Ford's prophecy for the 20th
> century -- a prophecy that has, in fact, come to pass with erocidal
> imposition of working women as a means for providing the basics
> of a family's needs -- a condition that industrialists like Ford
> attempted to prevent from occuring but which Wall Street financial
<snip>

1. You know that Ford 1920 speech was long ago discredited.

2. Henry Ford is long dead.

3. Ford Motor Company sponsored Schindler's List on T.V.

4. No living Ford relative would own up to the anti-Jew garbage.

5. But you would.

Herman

Richard Gregory

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

Michael_Schneider wrote:

> I rule myself.
>
> Care to dispute that, "sovereign"?

Hmm, to do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, ehh?

Sounds rather Crowley-ish, that...

Michael_Schneider

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

In article <337504...@interalpha.co.uk>, Richard Gregory
<rgre...@interalpha.co.uk> wrote:

Examine the third word of the first sentence.

Michael Zarlenga

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

: > The following article contanins Henry Ford's prophecy for the 20th

: > century -- a prophecy that has, in fact, come to pass with erocidal
: > imposition of working women as a means for providing the basics

"erocidal?"

--
-- Mike Zarlenga
finger zarl...@conan.ids.net for PGP public key

Check out the "Gun-Free Homes" web site at
http://www.concentric.net/~peatea56/safe2.shtml
(learn how to make your home hospitable for burglars and rapists)

Jim Bowery

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

ncorp (nc...@usa.net) wrote:
: Now I've been under the distinct impression that so-called "sovereigns" are not

: really sovereign at all! Such Tavistock-style mind-conditioning is more rampant
: than ever, and I personally find this tragic and despicable.

Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty. Sir Michael
had a reading comprehension problem -- well, not really, but he was
acting like he did so he could pick a fight which is just as invalid.

PS: Rees-Moog can dream on.

ncorp

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

Jim Bowery wrote in article ...
>ncorp (nc...@usa.net) wrote:
>: Now I've been under the distinct impression that so-called "sovereigns" are

not
>: really sovereign at all! Such Tavistock-style mind-conditioning is more
rampant
>: than ever, and I personally find this tragic and despicable.
>
>Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty. Sir Michael
>had a reading comprehension problem -- well, not really, but he was
>acting like he did so he could pick a fight which is just as invalid.
>
>PS: Rees-Moog can dream on.
>
>--
>The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
> The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.
> Change the tools and you change the rules.
ditto Jim

Michael_Schneider

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Bowery) wrote:

> Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty.

"Tribes", like "nations", "societies" and "cultures", are ABSTRACTIONS.

> Sir Michael
> had a reading comprehension problem -- well, not really, but he was
> acting like he did so he could pick a fight which is just as invalid.

"It is an afront to treat falsehood with complacency."

-- Thomas Paine

Jim Bowery

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

: Bowery) wrote:

: > Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty.

: "Tribes", like "nations", "societies" and "cultures", are ABSTRACTIONS.

And so is Ayn Rand.

But some are more "abstract" than others. For example, a group of people
unified by genes relations are "abstract" in a way that is different than
a group of people that are unified by ideas who are different from a
group of people unified by reciprocal altruism and careful account keeping.

All are "abstractions" if no reason other than that we are using words to
describe them.

The Object which can be spoken is not the true Object.

Michael.Schneider

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Bowery) wrote:

> Michael_Schneider (mi...@nospam.visi.com) wrote:
> : In article <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim

> : Bowery) wrote:
>
> : > Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty.
> : "Tribes", like "nations", "societies" and "cultures", are ABSTRACTIONS.
>
> And so is Ayn Rand.

Are you claiming she did not physically exist?

This is silly.

> But some are more "abstract" than others. For example, a group of people
> unified by genes relations are "abstract" in a way that is different than
> a group of people that are unified by ideas who are different from a
> group of people unified by reciprocal altruism and careful account keeping.
>
> All are "abstractions" if no reason other than that we are using words to
> describe them.
>
> The Object which can be spoken is not the true Object.
>
> --
> The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
> The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.
> Change the tools and you change the rules.

+--+--+

"Impending doom takes all the fun out of decadent living!" - Yago

ppar...@swbell.net

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Michael.Schneider wrote:

> In article <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim
> Bowery) wrote:
>
> > Michael_Schneider (mi...@nospam.visi.com) wrote:
> > : In article <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim

> > : Bowery) wrote:
> >
> > : > Tribal sovereignty is different from individual sovereignty.
> > : "Tribes", like "nations", "societies" and "cultures", are ABSTRACTIONS.

Some abstractions are more powerful than others, however.

> > And so is Ayn Rand.
>
> Are you claiming she did not physically exist?

No. "Abstraction" is not the same thing as "nonexistant". Most abstractions have
real counterparts that are very real. As suggested below, one makes an abstraction
as soon as one names something. Ayn Rand is a very powerful abstraction that has
held the attention of many people. It's relationship to a real person is obvious,
but while there no longer is a real person, the abstraction of that person continues
to affect millions of people.

> This is silly.
>
> > But some are more "abstract" than others. For example, a group of people
> > unified by genes relations are "abstract" in a way that is different than
> > a group of people that are unified by ideas who are different from a
> > group of people unified by reciprocal altruism and careful account keeping.
> >
> > All are "abstractions" if no reason other than that we are using words to
> > describe them.
> >
> > The Object which can be spoken is not the true Object.

Pat

Donald Ross

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

: Bowery) wrote:

: > Lest anyone mistake me for a subject of the JudeoChristian tradition, I am

: > a tribalist which means I believe in decentralized sovereignty based on
: > genetic kinship as the best route to one's spiritual "inward light".

: I rule myself.

: Care to dispute that, "sovereign"?

: +--+--+

: "Spamford" Wallace: Why is this *asshole* still alive?
: Why hasn't he yet been tortured to death horribly, like he deserves?

--
Donald Ross phone number: (905) 646-3513
Fax number: (905) 646-4690