Ckeck it out - Kodish just may have popped a vessel this time

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Some light reading. 'Ya suppose SOMEBODY in the room bit on a lemon just a
little *too* hard to become the sour puss?

I did think it was rather novel on how it came with no sender indicated though
..
From: <>
To: ve...@compusmart.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 23:03:53 GMT-7
Subject: Fuck you

What's your problem panker, you born an asshole, or did your mother
raise you to be one.
You have been on my case constantly. I am beginning to believe you
have feelings for me.
Well,panker, I don't need any love from a shithead zero like you.
What would please me most in this world is to see you become what you
hate, and spend the rest of your miserable pathetic life alone
and bitter.
Die well, child, 'cause you sure haven't lived that way, you worthless
little fuck.
Jason Kodish
Thirring Institute for Applied Gravitational Research
New web page being built.

This signature is dedicated to Jack Wolfe, former Saskatchewan Tory
MLA who, upon being implicated in kickbacks and bribery killed himself
leaving a pregnant wife, and two children behind.

Jeffrey Paul Schaefer

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

While I've seen offensive postings from both sides of the
political spectrum, the last few months from Mr. Kodish has been
particularly offensive and in bad taste.

Not even in newsgroups where abortion or the death-penalty is
being debated do you see this kind of thing. Regular users of
alt.skinhead might appreciate his colorful language, personal
attacks, and tendency to paint with the widest possible brush,
but his prose has long lost its novelty.

At the very least, he should drop that damned signature.
I supported the Saskatchewan NDP for many years and am
well aware of the type of politicians we got from the their
Tory counterparts. But never, and I mean NEVER would you
see Mr. Wolfe's political opponents display the kind of
contempt and hatred for a human being as what is posted
in Mr. Kodish's signature file.

J.P. Schaefer

>Die well, child, 'cause you sure haven't lived that way, you worthless
>little fuck.
>Jason Kodish
>Thirring Institute for Applied Gravitational Research
>New web page being built.

>This signature is dedicated to Jack Wolfe, former Saskatchewan Tory

Glenn St-Germain

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

On Tue, 30 Apr 96 22:27:41 GMT, ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

>Some light reading. 'Ya suppose SOMEBODY in the room bit on a lemon just a
>little *too* hard to become the sour puss?
>
>I did think it was rather novel on how it came with no sender indicated though

Now you've done it -- Jason is going to rake you over the coals for
divulging "private" e-mail online, just like the time he sent me a
message which was little more than "FUCK YOU!" to me last year.

I still say that sending such a message by e-mail rather than posting
it online is a mark of craven puppyhood -- if he isn't man enough to
post something like this in public, he shouldn't bother. And with
every new post, Jason ("poor little innocent me") Kodish digs himself
in deeper.

(I know I'm gonna get it for this one. And I don't care.)

:-)

-- g

glenn st-germain ś edmonton alberta canada ś gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca
"I don't want a Rolls Royce. A computer will do." -- Nash the Slash

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

In article <4m819a$h...@acs2.acs.ucalgary.ca>,

jpsc...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Jeffrey Paul Schaefer) wrote:
>While I've seen offensive postings from both sides of the
>political spectrum, the last few months from Mr. Kodish has been
>particularly offensive and in bad taste.

Yeah well, we taken it as part of wading into the fray; sort of the same way
we have to side-step the old "prairie muffins" when we wander onto the field
to say hi to the cows ...

>At the very least, he should drop that damned signature.

True, though I'm sure Kodish would find something equally tasteless to fill
the vacuum created by its removal.

Jason Kodish

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

In article <4mb60r$f...@news.sas.ab.ca> gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca writes:

>Now you've done it -- Jason is going to rake you over the coals for
>divulging "private" e-mail online, just like the time he sent me a
>message which was little more than "FUCK YOU!" to me last year.

Hardly. I fully expect this worthless rightoid scumbag to post my e-mail.

>post something like this in public, he shouldn't bother. And with
>every new post, Jason ("poor little innocent me") Kodish digs himself

Oh, give it a rest. panker is constantly harrassing me. THis bullshit of
him as victim is nothing more than rightist hagwash.

--

Jason Kodish
Thirring Institute for Applied Gravitational Research
New web page being built.

Jason Kodish

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

In article <4mbqqi$i5k...@compusmart.ab.ca> ve...@compusmart.ab.ca writes:

>In article <4m819a$h...@acs2.acs.ucalgary.ca>,

>>At the very least, he should drop that damned signature.

And why should I? Sorry, but I think it shows quite well what the conservative
is all about. Only a rightoid (like panker, like Jack,like the rest of them)
would steal money from the taxpayers and off himself when he was caught
leaving his pregnant wife to fend for herself. Congrats rightoids,half the
former Saskatchewan conservative caucus will be in jail by the end of the
century.

>True, though I'm sure Kodish would find something equally tasteless to fill
>the vacuum created by its removal.

I don't need anything tasteless. I have you, you pittifull little man.

Jason Kodish

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

In article <4mb60r$f...@news.sas.ab.ca> gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca writes:

>every new post, Jason ("poor little innocent me") Kodish digs himself
>in deeper.
>
>(I know I'm gonna get it for this one. And I don't care.)

I'm getting a little tired of you rightoids patting each other on the back
for insulting and harrassing other people.
I again remind you,Glenn, that panker seeks me out. I do not address
him directly.

>-- g
>

> glenn st-germain ś edmonton alberta canada ś gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca
> "I don't want a Rolls Royce. A computer will do." -- Nash the Slash

Duncan O'Neal

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca (Glenn St-Germain) wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Apr 96 22:27:41 GMT, ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

see "light" as in lighten up!

>>Some light reading. 'Ya suppose SOMEBODY in the room bit on a lemon just a
>>little *too* hard to become the sour puss?

{wow really}

>>I did think it was rather novel on how it came with no sender indicated though

novel?
No 'novels', thats that AFL guy's past time under
Alt.books.raymond-feist
wawawa WOW stupid ,does <dan67*> want flames to read ,cause his book
subcriptions came late or they are'nt scary enough. Well I'm sure the
ponyass express will show any day now.

>Now you've done it -- Jason is going to rake you over the coals for
>divulging "private" e-mail online, just like the time he sent me a
>message which was little more than "FUCK YOU!" to me last year.

Hey no 'foreplay' ,he just slammed it to you . That's no fun.
least he could of told you a tall tail first. Well as long as he
doesn't SLAM DUNC , then I'll be happy and strait , and even live long
and prosper , maybe . But the gravity just gets me done. Oh well, No
space adventures for me.

>I still say that sending such a message by e-mail rather than posting
>it online is a mark of craven puppyhood -- if he isn't man enough to

ummmm, with those weeee ramifications you still be strait too.
But don't forget to shake your leg , we don't need the emotional
blackmail of waggy little puppy tales. :(

>post something like this in public, he shouldn't bother. And with

>every new post, Jason ("poor little innocent me") Kodish digs himself
>in deeper.

digging for what? bow wow, tripple dog dirty dog dare ;->

>(I know I'm gonna get it for this one. And I don't care.)

>:-)

Yeh, ever since Panker started calling Jason an Asshole he's gotten
pretty morbid in his 'humar' and hasn't been his regular flame loving
self lately. But I'm hope the death thing won't last to long ,now:-)

Jason should try chilling out to some good Bob Marley music. The
political content is excellent. Much recommended ! uplifting too.

And maybe Panker could figure out how to dance to that reggae funk
maun . Can't get quit as fancy as a latin BRD, but it's good to lime
around on. Or jest to be cool and loose the stiffness. Check out a
Jamacan club, maybe. ?

Both anti-gravity Jason and ball room Panker should try to lighten up
a bit more! ha ha

Duncan

Jason Kodish

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

In article <4mnicj$j...@news-2.ccinet.ab.ca> don...@ccinet.ab.ca writes:
>Hey no 'foreplay' ,he just slammed it to you . That's no fun.
>least he could of told you a tall tail first. Well as long as he

I'll try to be more entertaining in the future...

>pretty morbid in his 'humar' and hasn't been his regular flame loving
>self lately. But I'm hope the death thing won't last to long ,now:-)

Death is eternal.

>Jason should try chilling out to some good Bob Marley music. The
>political content is excellent. Much recommended ! uplifting too.

Indeed.

>And maybe Panker could figure out how to dance to that reggae funk

I like your style...but I think panker should suck lemons.