Sick letter to Jason Kodish

Dick Heath

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96
How can you write such a cruel, thoughtless, prejudice, and utterly
revolting letter???? Have you no shame?? First of all, what's with this
"Jewish Faggot" business. I take it you have something against Jews. I
myself am not Jewish, but I admire the message given out through the way
they act through their religion. IT is noble, abmirable, and GOOD!
Do you have something against AIDS too? Wishing anybody to die in pain
is sick and cruel. You should be locked up.

Alexander Darke

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
Dick Heath (dhe...@island.net) wrote:
: How can you write such a cruel, thoughtless, prejudice, and utterly

I note with some amusement that this post recognizes "faggot" as being
something bad

--
Alexander Darke "I have suffered a great
da...@dwx.com many catastrophies in my

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
Tim E. Lamb (tim...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:
: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

: Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
: Mr. Baloney?

Play nice Tim.
(You see..he never attacked you.....and you're attacking him)
Why?

: __________________________________
: Tim E. Lamb
: http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/warf/
: ----------------------------------

--
-Jason Kodish

It is a sad day when one who opposes the ever looming power of the State
is called an anarchist. When it becomes politically incorrect to believe
in such basic precepts such as freedom of choice. It is my belief that
those who do not defend their rights deserve to lose them...-Me.

Tim E. Lamb

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

>Is this a troll?
>Have you not read the header
>In Jason's original article?
>William Grosevenor, aka Acumen
>Is the anti-semetic homophobe
>Who is actually the one who
>Wished that the Nazis were in power.
>Perhaps it is you who should be locked up
>For misreading a post from a good man
>Who was merely posting the drivel
>Of a twisted lunatic.
>It would be in your best interests
>To read the original post again.
>If this is a troll, well, it was fun.

>The Scarlet Mage

Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
Mr. Baloney?

__________________________________

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
Glenn St-Germain (gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca) wrote:

: Could it possibly be because he knows that you and he are actually the
: same person? Nah...

Not that again? I assure you, I am not him.
Where's your proof?

: glenn st-germain ś edmonton alberta canada ś gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca
: "I don't want a Rolls Royce. A computer will do." -- Nash the Slash

Glenn St-Germain

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
On 18 Mar 1996 20:31:56 GMT, jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

>Tim E. Lamb (tim...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:
>: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
>

>: Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
>: Mr. Baloney?
>

>Play nice Tim.
>(You see..he never attacked you.....and you're attacking him)
>Why?

Could it possibly be because he knows that you and he are actually the
same person? Nah...

glenn st-germain ś edmonton alberta canada ś gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca

John Maloney

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
[...]

(you can take it up with William Grosevenor at acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
In article <dheath-1703...@dyn29.island.net>,

dhe...@island.net (Dick Heath) wrote:
> Do you have something against AIDS too? Wishing anybody to die in pain
>is sick and cruel. You should be locked up.
Yeah, well that's Kodish; stick around - you'll see a lot more interesting
drivel from him I'm sure ...

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
In article <4ij56f$i...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
>For misreading a post from a good man
Let's not go overboard now....

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
As you can tell, I hae not spoken with panker for quite some time, yet he
continues to make personal attacks constantly. THis is why I treated him
the way I did. This is what happened the first time around.
I refuse to stoop to his level, sO I will simply continue to point out
his behavior....

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
: In article <dheath-1703...@dyn29.island.net>,

Bev

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
In article <4ilqb1$r...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

John Maloney <jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>Tim E. Lamb (tim...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:
>: Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
>: Mr. Baloney?
> Why have only one cybername, mr. Sheep..er, I mean Lamb?

Yeah, but do they all have to be that.....dumb?

-- bev
--
[bev white, professional wacky sidekick] >< [http://www.tezcat.com/~wednsday]
I think maturity, when combined with a sense of the preposterous, is ========

John Maloney

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Tim E. Lamb (tim...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:
: Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
: Mr. Baloney?
Why have only one cybername, mr. Sheep..er, I mean Lamb?

The Scarlet Mage (formerly known as the Blue Mage, the Black Mage and
Bibleboy)

John Maloney

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Glenn St-Germain (gl...@ecbs.sas.ab.ca) wrote:
: Could it possibly be because he knows that you and he are actually the
: same person? Nah...
No...believe it or not, Jason does have people who defend him. I
may not agree with 100% of his views (99%, maybe), but a voice of
compassion like his is rare, especially in this predominantly redneck
province.

The Scarlet Mage

John Maloney

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
: In article <dheath-1703...@dyn29.island.net>,
: dhe...@island.net (Dick Heath) wrote:
: > Do you have something against AIDS too? Wishing anybody to die in pain
: >is sick and cruel. You should be locked up.
: Yeah, well that's Kodish; stick around - you'll see a lot more interesting
: drivel from him I'm sure ...
Hey, is this William Grosevenor with yet another 'net account?

TSM

John Maloney

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
: In article <4ij56f$i...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
: >For misreading a post from a good man
: Let's not go overboard now....
Why is he not a good man? Is it because you don't agree with his
views? It's not like he goes out robbing from children or penalising
people for being learned, unlike the conservatives here who harbour the
corruptness of right-wing ideology.

The Scarlet Mage

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

John Maloney

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Tony Toews (tto...@agt.net) wrote:
: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

: >Perhaps it is you who should be locked up

: >For misreading a post from a good man

: Well now I wouldn't go so far as to say Jason Kodish is a good man as
: I don't know that. I also disagree with many of his viewpoints so
: that does make a difference. <grin>
Always nitpicking...so he insults you guys from time to time.
Well, it's only because you conservatives are very condescending about
your viewpoints...you guys talk down to people who don't agree with you.

The Scarlet Mage

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Please excuse me for stepping in here, but I really don't think this
poster was attacking Jason Kodish, rather, he was directing his words at
Acumen. What was it that made a lot of you think he was giving Jason
heck? Was it the subject header that caused the confusion? I thought it
looked more like a reference to the sick letter to Jason Kodish that was
sent by Acumen, not Sick Letter To: Jason Kodish by the poster. And if he
thought Jason's posting was sick, wouldn't he have called it "Sick
Posting By Jason Kodish"?
It just looks to me like this poster is really in agreement with most of
us, that Acumen is sick for writing that hate stuff and harrassing people
through e-mail.

In article <dheath-1703...@dyn29.island.net>,

Dick Heath <dhe...@island.net> wrote:
> How can you write such a cruel, thoughtless, prejudice, and utterly
>revolting letter???? Have you no shame?? First of all, what's with this
>"Jewish Faggot" business. I take it you have something against Jews. I
>myself am not Jewish, but I admire the message given out through the way
>they act through their religion. IT is noble, abmirable, and GOOD!

> Do you have something against AIDS too? Wishing anybody to die in pain
>is sick and cruel. You should be locked up.

It's true. Anyone who wishes people to die in pain are cruel. That's what
Acumen is, a cruel, narrow minded jerk.

Caprina

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
John Maloney (jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:

: : drivel from him I'm sure ...

: Hey, is this William Grosevenor with yet another 'net account?

You know......it is certainly possible,. Both of them seem to worship
each other...

: TSM

Douglas Lathrop

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: As you can tell, I hae not spoken with panker for quite some time, yet he
: continues to make personal attacks constantly. THis is why I treated him
: the way I did. This is what happened the first time around.
: I refuse to stoop to his level, sO I will simply continue to point out
: his behavior....

Well, if you're gonna do that, Jason, howzabout taking
alt.society.generation-x out of the newsgroups line? I for one haven't a
clue who "panker" is, nor do I care. Nor do I think I'm alone among the
regular readers of a.s.g-x.

If there's anything worse than personal attacks, it's crossposting those
personal attacks to newsgroups that have nothing to do with it.

--
D O U G L A S P. L A T H R O P
A.S.G-X Poster Child - Two words: Bon Vivant! - The NeuFreud of the USENET

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ilqp7$r...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
> Why is he not a good man? Is it because you don't agree with his
>views? It's not like he goes out robbing from children or penalising
>people for being learned, unlike the conservatives here who harbour the
>corruptness of right-wing ideology.

Robbing? So these folks are following kids to school and bumpin' 'em off for
their lunch money? Right ..

Oh, and that address; gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca. It seems to me that some of my
taxes helped put that hardware and network infrastructure into the U AND pays
for upgrades, so don't talk so smart-ass about who is robbing who, buster.

Penalize for being learned? Hardly. Trouble is, you 'academics' somehow have
confused being 'smart' with being ----wise----. Isn't the same thing, baby.

I look at a leader like Rabin and the challenges he faced with his neighbours
and his nation, or the Pontiff as he leads the Catholic Community through
these trying times. These were/are 'good' men. Kodish; the same 'good'? Can
you say "shit for brains?".

In the company of the above two, Kodish wouldn't be worthy dirt under their
feet......

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ilqgk$r...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
> No...believe it or not, Jason does have people who defend him. I
>may not agree with 100% of his views (99%, maybe), but a voice of
>compassion like his is rare, especially in this predominantly redneck
>province.

HAW HAW HAW! That was so funny I almost shit myself! After I regained
composure I thought I'd look up some of Kodish's so very compassionate
prose.... oh yeah; not a dry eye in the house after this ...

------------------------------
From: jko...@thwap.bohica.net (Jason Kodish)
Newsgroups: can.general
Subject: Re: 2 Single Mothers who don't know how they'll buy food aft
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 02:30:06 GMT

In article <46bcfn$i08...@compusmart.ab.ca> ve...@compusmart.ab.ca writes:

>HA HA HA HA that's funny. Your plan worked right up to the point where you
>were interviewed by the CBC.......................

Fuck you fat man, If I were sutibly annoyed, I would consider libel.
But since your business is so shoddy, and your customers are leaving in
droves, I'll merely let you put the noose around your own neck.

<< but wait! there's more - Ed >>

I should haul your fat carcus into court, and pound it
out with the best lawyers in town until you die of a heart attack.
Yes, that's it, fat man. I wonder how high we can get your blood pressure
here.
You have accused me of committing a crime, you sick fat fuck, so if you've
got any balls at all, you'll charge me, and I'll countersue, take you for
every penny your worth, and have your ass hauled into prison for a hundred
years.
I hope you rot, Pinker, I hope my words can induce a heart attack and kill
you dead. You are one sick motherfucking asshole.
------------------------------

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ioblf$m...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
<jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:
>ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>
>: Robbing? So these folks are following kids to school and bumpin' 'em off for
>: their lunch money? Right ..
>
>Well, you're the one who wants the government to murder protesting
>children and mothers in Queens.

How is this?

>: Oh, and that address; gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca. It seems to me that some of my

>: taxes helped put that hardware and network infrastructure into the U AND pays
>: for upgrades, so don't talk so smart-ass about who is robbing who, buster.
>

>Yeah, well my taxes are more important than your taxes. You probably
>cheat on yours anyways..er..I wouldn't be suprised if you did.
>
>: Penalize for being learned? Hardly. Trouble is, you 'academics' somehow have

>: confused being 'smart' with being ----wise----. Isn't the same thing, baby.
>

>All depends on how you look at it.
>

>: these trying times. These were/are 'good' men. Kodish; the same 'good'? Can

>: you say "shit for brains?".
>

>I merely need read the vile drivel you post, and the constant personal
>harrassment to see that.
>
>: In the company of the above two, Kodish wouldn't be worthy dirt under their
>: feet......

Now that's verbal abuse, Ed. Take that back!

>Nonsense. Everyone..save perhaps cretins like you has some worth.

Yes, only the nazis like Acumen don't appear to be worth anything.

>--
>-Jason Kodish
>
>It is a sad day when one who opposes the ever looming power of the State
>is called an anarchist. When it becomes politically incorrect to believe
>in such basic precepts such as freedom of choice. It is my belief that
>those who do not defend their rights deserve to lose them...-Me.

Caprina

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4iobp5$m...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
<jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:
>ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>
>: Yep cruel alright. Remember this?
>

>Spare me your drivel. You,constantly harrass me. In fact, having
>made no attack on you, you continue to harrass me for the sole purpose of
>amusing yourself with cruelty.

But you *did* wish him to rot and die of a heart attack. That is cruel.

>You deserve everything I have ever said about you.

And that is why I can not give you the support you want. I strongly
disapprove of any cruelty said or done by anyone, whether it's you or Ed.
This is why I may agree with you on some things, and Ed on others.
Neither of you havve the right to harrass each other.

>HOwever, I have decided not to stoop to your enormously low level.
>ANd am merely posting to the world evidence of your constant harrassment.

That's a good way to back up your position.

>: --------------------------------

>: From: jko...@thwap.bohica.net (Jason Kodish)
>: Newsgroups: can.general
>: Subject: Re: 2 Single Mothers who don't know how they'll buy food aft
>: Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 02:30:06 GMT

>: <<< mind-numbing stuff snipped >>>
>: I hope you rot, Pinker, I hope my words can induce a heart attack and kill

>: you dead. You are one sick motherfucking asshole.
>

>: --
>: Jason Kodish
>: Thirring Institute for Applied Gravitational Research
>: Thirring homepage: http://www.geopages.com/siliconvalley/1659
>: --------------------------------
>
>: So I guess you can mail out Kodish's Gold Club membership card anytime ...
>: (can't you just *feel* the love in the room?)

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Douglas Lathrop (lat...@primenet.com) wrote:

: Well, if you're gonna do that, Jason, howzabout taking

: alt.society.generation-x out of the newsgroups line? I for one haven't a
: clue who "panker" is, nor do I care. Nor do I think I'm alone among the
: regular readers of a.s.g-x.

Sorry,Doug. Meant to do that earlier, and didn't think about that until
it was too late. Will do,..

: --

: D O U G L A S P. L A T H R O P
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
: A.S.G-X Poster Child - Two words: Bon Vivant! - The NeuFreud of the USENET
: Visit Stately PAPER CUT MANOR! http://www.primenet.com/~lathrop/index.html
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Whaddya mean, I can't say "FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfucketyFUCK!!" anymore?

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4iob9u$m...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
<jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:
>ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>
>: Can you think of anything stupider to say? What the hell does one have to do
>
>I think you just did.
>
>: with the other? Guess what Dick #$*& Tracy; Rabin's assassin - - - - - - - -
>: - - - - - - - was a Jew. It has nothing to do with it.
>
>Actually, my name is Jason Kodish.
>And what does Rabin's assasin have to do with anything?
>It is only logical common sense that a Jew would not hate all Jews...

Agreed. I honestly don't follow what Ed has said here.

>: For a snapper-head who spouts off about anyone other than him with money,
>: spending money, wasting money, you want to see more of it thrown away on
>: research for a cure - marvellous.

It's the least we can do for those who are sick and suffering. Spending
money on other human beings or even animals who are suffering, in order
to make them as comfortable as possible, and to try to find cures for
diseases is *never* a waste of money.

>Curing disease is typically considered a GOOD THING. But then I don't
>expect much coming from someone who feels the government should have a
>right to slaughter innocent people...

Whoa! Where did this come from? For the record, I absolutely hate the
idea of innocent people getting slaughtered, or anyone for that matter.

>: We don't know how to cure it. SO WHAT! We have something much more powerful
>: and cheaper; the knowledge on how to PREVENT IT. And that knowledge is here
>: NOW....
>
>AIDS is also a constantly mutating virus. If it ever became airborne,
>we'd all be dead. Therefore, even ignoring the sexually transmittes
>aspects of it, curing it would be a Good Thing.

Agreed!

>: The dinosaurs wiped themselves out - we got coal out of it. 'Might not be
>:all
>: ad ...

I disagree. What a gruesome thought!!!

>And here's the cruz of it. ed panker wishing more death on innocent human
>beings....

> --
>-Jason Kodish
>
>It is a sad day when one who opposes the ever looming power of the State
>is called an anarchist. When it becomes politically incorrect to believe
>in such basic precepts such as freedom of choice. It is my belief that
>those who do not defend their rights deserve to lose them...-Me.

And it's disgusting! Human life is precious, and we must do everything to
try saving it/making it better. Ed, if a member of your family got aids,
I don't think you'd be so complacent about this whole thing. It's wrong
to think it's ok to just let people die and not care about them.

Caprina

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
cap...@cuug.ab.ca wrote:

: Whoa! Where did this come from? For the record, I absolutely hate the

: idea of innocent people getting slaughtered, or anyone for that matter.

Read the post about ed and killing. His own words....ed feels that the
authorities should have "got the lead out" with regards to the protesters
in Queen's Park.

: Caprina

Tony Toews

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

>Perhaps it is you who should be locked up
>For misreading a post from a good man

Well now I wouldn't go so far as to say Jason Kodish is a good man as
I don't know that. I also disagree with many of his viewpoints so
that does make a difference. <grin>

However no one needs to put up with the racist, sick garbage spewing
from Acumen's keyboard.

Tony
Tony Toews, Independent Computer Consultant
Jack of a few computer related trades and master (or certified) of none.

Zeljko Zed Zidaric

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

>ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>: In article <4ij56f$i...@pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca>,

>: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:
>: >For misreading a post from a good man
>: Let's not go overboard now....

> Why is he not a good man? Is it because you don't agree with his
>views? It's not like he goes out robbing from children or penalising
>people for being learned, unlike the conservatives here who harbour the
>corruptness of right-wing ideology.

>The Scarlet Mage

Those that in their youth are not Liberals ...
..... have no hearts.
Those that when they grow up are not conservatives...
.... have no brains.

Which is Jason?

Tim E. Lamb

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

>Tim E. Lamb (tim...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca) wrote:
>: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

>: Um, didn't you used to be the Black Mage? Why the name change,
>: Mr. Baloney?

>Play nice Tim.

>(You see..he never attacked you.....and you're attacking him)
>Why?

I wouldn't really call that an attack;)
Sorry if I offended you John, but I was just
curious about the name change.

__________________________________
Tim E. Lamb
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/warf/
----------------------------------

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ij7bq$i...@news.iastate.edu>,
ra...@beer.me.iastate.edu (Alexander Darke) wrote:
>I note with some amusement that this post recognizes "faggot" as being
>something bad
I know .. go figure. It's slang for a cigarette, no?

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ijqa8$n...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
jko...@idiot.net () wrote:

>I am Jewish myself, so obviously I don't have anything against Jews.

Can you think of anything stupider to say? What the hell does one have to do

with the other? Guess what Dick #$*& Tracy; Rabin's assassin - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - was a Jew. It has nothing to do with it.

>I do have something against AIDS, which is why it must be cured.

For a snapper-head who spouts off about anyone other than him with money,
spending money, wasting money, you want to see more of it thrown away on
research for a cure - marvellous.

We don't know how to cure it. SO WHAT! We have something much more powerful

and cheaper; the knowledge on how to PREVENT IT. And that knowledge is here
NOW....

>AIDS is a terrible disease that preys on far too many young people.
>The sooner someone wipes this virus into extinction, the better,

Well if these young over-sexed brats will not listen to the message of
prevention, let them screw each others brains out or inject themselves into
extinction. That'll look after things.

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4im0tr$j...@dec3300.cuug.ab.ca>, cap...@cuug.ab.ca wrote:
>It's true. Anyone who wishes people to die in pain are cruel. That's what
>Acumen is, a cruel, narrow minded jerk.

Yep cruel alright. Remember this?

--------------------------------

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Zeljko "Zed" Zidaric (zel...@netcom.ca) wrote:
: jmal...@gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca (John Maloney) wrote:

: Those that when they grow up are not conservatives...
: .... have no brains.

If you think the self-centered, greedy pablum that passes for ideological
though these days is conservatism. You are quite mistaken...

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

: Fuck you fat man, If I were sutibly annoyed, I would consider libel.

: But since your business is so shoddy, and your customers are leaving in
: droves, I'll merely let you put the noose around your own neck.

This was following panker's claim that I molested little children.
A reasonable reaction given what this creature has said about me.
I am posting constantly his attacks and pointing them out in
"Caprina" messages.

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

: Yep cruel alright. Remember this?

Spare me your drivel. You,constantly harrass me. In fact, having
made no attack on you, you continue to harrass me for the sole purpose of
amusing yourself with cruelty.

You deserve everything I have ever said about you.

HOwever, I have decided not to stoop to your enormously low level.
ANd am merely posting to the world evidence of your constant harrassment.

: --------------------------------

: From: jko...@thwap.bohica.net (Jason Kodish)
: Newsgroups: can.general
: Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 02:30:06 GMT
: <<< mind-numbing stuff snipped >>>
: I hope you rot, Pinker, I hope my words can induce a heart attack and kill
: you dead. You are one sick motherfucking asshole.

: --
: Jason Kodish
: Thirring Institute for Applied Gravitational Research
: Thirring homepage: http://www.geopages.com/siliconvalley/1659
: --------------------------------

: So I guess you can mail out Kodish's Gold Club membership card anytime ...
: (can't you just *feel* the love in the room?)

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4iobdu$m...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

<jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:
>ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>

>: Fuck you fat man, If I were sutibly annoyed, I would consider libel.
>: But since your business is so shoddy, and your customers are leaving in
>: droves, I'll merely let you put the noose around your own neck.
>

>This was following panker's claim that I molested little children.
>A reasonable reaction given what this creature has said about me.
>I am posting constantly his attacks and pointing them out in
>"Caprina" messages.
>

>--
>-Jason Kodish
>
>It is a sad day when one who opposes the ever looming power of the State
>is called an anarchist. When it becomes politically incorrect to believe
>in such basic precepts such as freedom of choice. It is my belief that
>those who do not defend their rights deserve to lose them...-Me.

Well, I would prefer it if you put Ed's name in the subject header then,
since it is about him. I am subject header shy and don't wish my name to
end up in a subject of a thread, especially one that doesn't die out
quickly. Thanks.

Caprina

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
cap...@cuug.ab.ca wrote:

: But you *did* wish him to rot and die of a heart attack. That is cruel.

Only after an endless assult of personal attacks that went on for weeks
on end...

: And that is why I can not give you the support you want. I strongly

: disapprove of any cruelty said or done by anyone, whether it's you or Ed.

I don't want your support. But I want you to realize that panker is no
angel, and certainly no victim of cruelty. Rather he is quite capable of
perpetuating it quite well. As his posts and my followups will clearly show.
I hae not said a word to him since I left previously. He started with the
personal attacks.

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
cap...@cuug.ab.ca wrote:
: In article <4iobdu$m...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

: >
: Well, I would prefer it if you put Ed's name in the subject header then,

: since it is about him. I am subject header shy and don't wish my name to
: end up in a subject of a thread, especially one that doesn't die out
: quickly. Thanks.

Ok. No problem. I just needed some way to get your attention.
From this point on, ed will be in the head...

: Caprina

Peter Jordan

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
ve...@compusmart.ab.ca writes:

>We don't know how to cure it. SO WHAT! We have something much more powerful
>and cheaper; the knowledge on how to PREVENT IT. And that knowledge is here
>NOW....

>Well if these young over-sexed brats will not listen to the message of

>prevention, let them screw each others brains out or inject themselves into
>extinction. That'll look after things.

Those youg brats screwing each others brains out are doing what evolution
expects of them ! The millions living cockroach lives on the shores
of the sewers will evolve resistance to AIDS and pass it on to your
protected/pamperes children or grandchildren.

The poor won't be able to afford the cure when it comes anyway ...
FInd a cure for the rich or now , or be replaced in the future.

PeterJordan

cap...@cuug.ab.ca

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In article <4ip0nn$2...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
Thank you for the consideration. :)
Much appreciated.

Caprina

Entropy

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
On Wed, 20 Mar 96 02:07:08 GMT, ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

>>It's true. Anyone who wishes people to die in pain are cruel. That's what
>>Acumen is, a cruel, narrow minded jerk.

You mean to suggest that you don't mind if people die in pain?
ve6yj, you and Acumen would seem to be the type of people that
exlemplifies all that I have come to dislike about Alberta. You have
no point to make or have little substance when you try. So your only
recourse seems to be personal attack. Why can't you accept the
fact that other people just may have another point of view and let
it be? Do you feel threatened?
It is the narrow and racist views that so many Albertans share. It is
no wonder this province is seen as cross burning, swastika donning,
red-neck capital of Canada.

>I hope you rot, Pinker, I hope my words can induce a heart attack and kill
>you dead. You are one sick motherfucking asshole.

As Kodish explained earlier, this was in response to someone
suggesting he was a molester. Would you have not been just as
indignant at such a suggestion about yourself?

Darin McBride

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

> : Oh, and that address; gpu3.srv.ualberta.ca. It seems to me that some of my
> : taxes helped put that hardware and network infrastructure into the U AND pays
> : for upgrades, so don't talk so smart-ass about who is robbing who, buster.

> Yeah, well my taxes are more important than your taxes. You probably
> cheat on yours anyways..er..I wouldn't be suprised if you did.

Yeah, Jason, watch it. You're almost being slanderous.

--
Darin McBride:mcb...@ee.ualberta.ca/mcb...@tower.bohica.net

Enjoy each day as if it were your last, care about each moment as if
it were your last for one day, one moment, you *will* be right!

Tips & Tricks for IBM Hardware, MSDOS, OS2, Windows (including Win'95):
http://www.ee.ualberta.ca/~mcbride/tiptrick.html

Darin McBride

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
mod...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> Dick Heath (dhe...@island.net) wrote:
> <SNIP.SNIP.SNIP.BLOODY MORE SNIP>

> Acumen is the communist..

I hate to bring reality into these newsgroups or anything, but... Acumen
is simply deranged. Attributing him to any ideology, whether he claims
to be in it or not, is not only doing that ideology a disservice, it is
misleading.

> You'll find that Kodish more or less defends
> his rights and others very well, even if there's a little sarcasm against
> "The Satan Bastard, Bill"..

Bah, he only defends the rights of the government to play Robin Hood.

> I see these threads are becoming a little interesting to some folks who
> continue the Bill Vs Jason war... Bill's old and obselete, Jason's young
> and talented... In with the new and out with the old...

Young, yes. Talented? Perhaps in physics, but not in economics or law.

> Awful Sig...

> "I'm off to be cruel to some animals... I'd like to go kill some cats..
> In fact why yesterday I stuck my cat in the blender just to see how much
> he would purify.. I was amazed to see liquid you could drink through a
> straw, fur, bones, everything turned into a milkshake. So be warned the
> next time you buy a MILKSHAKE check for hair." -Me

All of a sudden I'm thirsty. :-)

Try this:

If I inject a cat with enough painkiller that it can't feel anything, is
it still cruel to smash it against the wall... repeatedly? :-)

mod...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Dick Heath (dhe...@island.net) wrote:
<SNIP.SNIP.SNIP.BLOODY MORE SNIP>

Acumen is the communist.. You'll find that Kodish more or less defends

his rights and others very well, even if there's a little sarcasm against
"The Satan Bastard, Bill"..

I see these threads are becoming a little interesting to some folks who

continue the Bill Vs Jason war... Bill's old and obselete, Jason's young
and talented... In with the new and out with the old...

PS, no ego trips here please Jay... :)

Modman

Jason Kodish

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96