Bad newsfor those who knew a former AAVIA member

Barrett, Pshon (USAMSS)

Oct 19, 2017, 1:35:16 PM10/19/17
to aa...@googlegroups.com

This came in an email to me today from an ADA architect from Birmingham who knows Tony. I do not know any other details.

I got bad news - Tony Cothren passed away while I was out of town last week. Due to complications from a rather mild heart attack. His funeral is on Saturday and I'm flying back early from a conference I'm speaking at in San Francisco.

Bill Hecker

Bill Hecker, AIA - Accessibility Consultant Hecker Design, LLC - 3568 Hampshire Dr. - Birmingham, AL 35223

205.298.1900 o/