Pshon

1 view

Jeff Thom

Jul 25, 2017, 6:57:21 PM7/25/17
to aa...@googlegroups.com

My sympathies to Pshon on the death of her father Tommy Barrett. I think that most of us know how close Pshon was with her parents and if I recall correctly they attended a few ACB conventions.

Jeff

Alter Fogel

Jul 25, 2017, 7:52:55 PM7/25/17
to aa...@googlegroups.com
I join in those condolences. Pshon, may you be comforted by friends family and loved ones during this time,  and only have beloved fond memories of your beloved father.

Al Fogel

Sent from my iPhone