FW: suggestions for law school letter

Charles Nabarrete

Oct 3, 2016, 4:28:11 PM10/3/16
to Jeff Thom, jk...@bellsouth.net, ellen telker, dada...@comcast.net, Adams, Dave (USTP), cpren...@att.net, chris.p...@dars.state.tx.us, burg.., johnrb...@cs.com, meban...@sbcglobal.net, sme...@panix.com, Charles Nabarrete, ca...@nepplmarsh.com, ja...@nepplmarsh.com, dslo...@fcc.gov, doug slotten, john.j...@gmail.com, George Abbott, Barrett, Pshon (USAMSS), christop...@comcast.net, Hazel Fields, steve.b...@gmail.com, aa...@googlegroups.com
Set forth below is Steve's suggested letter to the law schools as part of
AAVIA's attempts to contact visually impaired law students. I think Steve's
proposed letter should be sent to the law schools, with a few corrections.
Please review and be prepared to discuss and approve during the AAVIA board
meeting.
I have a large envelope of AAVIA one page tri fold information sheets, I do
not remember when they were prepared or who had them before they were given
to me. I suggest that these pamphlets be sent along with the letters.

Oct 6, 2016, 2:59:08 PM10/6/16
to Jeff Thom, jk...@bellsouth.net, ellen telker, dada...@comcast.net, Adams, Dave (USTP), cpren...@att.net, chris.p...@dars.state.tx.us, burg.., johnrb...@cs.com, meban...@sbcglobal.net, sme...@panix.com, Charles Nabarrete, ca...@nepplmarsh.com, ja...@nepplmarsh.com, dslo...@fcc.gov, doug slotten, john.j...@gmail.com, George Abbott, Barrett, Pshon (USAMSS), christop...@comcast.net, Hazel Fields, steve.b...@gmail.com, aa...@googlegroups.com
Dear AAVIA members,
During the board conference call on October 9 we should discuss the
following, as well as other items. I suggest that we use Steve's letter,
with appropriate modifications, as part of the ACB affiliate web page to
introduce visitors to AAVIA. I also believe that articles by our members be
used on the ACB affiliate page, selecting one at a time for inclusion each
two months or other appropriate period. Finally, Daves contact information
should be included as treasurer. Perhaps, other AAVIA members would
volunteer to have their contact information included. In the future, we
could include a pay pal contact.

Oct 6, 2016, 6:21:53 PM10/6/16
to jst...@comcast.net, emt...@optonline.net, dada...@comcast.net, Dave.P...@usdoj.gov, cpren...@att.net, chris.p...@dars.state.tx.us, bu...@city-net.com, johnrb...@cs.com, meban...@sbcglobal.net, sme...@panix.com, chas...@gmail.com, ca...@nepplmarsh.com, ja...@nepplmarsh.com, dslo...@fcc.gov, doug.s...@comcast.net, john.j...@gmail.com, vze202...@hotmail.com, Pshon....@usdoj.gov, christop...@comcast.net, hef...@mail.missouri.edu, steve.b...@gmail.com, aa...@googlegroups.com, aa...@googlegroups.com
Charles:
How is the timing of this meeting vs the Presidential debates.
Thanks.
Jim

> During the board conference call on October 9 we should discuss the
> following, as well as other items. I suggest that we use Steve's letter,
> with appropriate modifications, as part of the ACB affiliate web page to
> introduce visitors to AAVIA. I also believe that articles by our members be
> used on the ACB affiliate page, selecting one at a time for inclusion each
> two months or other appropriate period. Finally, Daves contact information
> should be included as treasurer. Perhaps, other AAVIA members would
> volunteer to have their contact information included. In the future, we
> could include a pay pal contact.

Charles Nabarrete

Oct 6, 2016, 6:33:51 PM10/6/16
to james kracht, jst...@comcast.net, emt...@optonline.net, dada...@comcast.net, Dave.P...@usdoj.gov, cpren...@att.net, chris.p...@dars.state.tx.us, bu...@city-net.com, johnrb...@cs.com, meban...@sbcglobal.net, sme...@panix.com, ca...@nepplmarsh.com, ja...@nepplmarsh.com, dslo...@fcc.gov, doug.s...@comcast.net, john.j...@gmail.com, vze202...@hotmail.com, Pshon....@usdoj.gov, christop...@comcast.net, hef...@mail.missouri.edu, steve.b...@gmail.com, aa...@googlegroups.com, aa...@googlegroups.com
I hope to keep the meeting as short as possible. I did not remember that
the second debate was scheduled on 10 9 unttil last week. Also the major
league divisional championships games conflict.
Jim, I hope that hurrican Matthew does not cause you, or others, too many
problems.

Oct 9, 2016, 4:36:30 PM10/9/16
to jst...@comcast.net, emt...@optonline.net, dada...@comcast.net, Dave.P...@usdoj.gov, cpren...@att.net, chris.p...@dars.state.tx.us, bu...@city-net.com, johnrb...@cs.com, meban...@sbcglobal.net, sme...@panix.com, chas...@gmail.com, ca...@nepplmarsh.com, ja...@nepplmarsh.com, dslo...@fcc.gov, doug.s...@comcast.net, john.j...@gmail.com, vze202...@hotmail.com, Pshon....@usdoj.gov, christop...@comcast.net, hef...@mail.missouri.edu, steve.b...@gmail.com, aa...@googlegroups.com
I am forwarding Chris Prentiss's suggested letter for your consideration. It pretty much follows Steve's proposed correspondence.

Oct 17, 2016, 9:52:21 PM10/17/16
to aa...@googlegroups.com