AATRN Networks seminar, Tuesday, June 4, at 5pm CEST by Markus Reineke

AATRN Networks

Jun 3, 2024, 2:44:04 AMJun 3
to AATRN Networks
Dear AATRN Networks members,

Our next online seminar will be Tuesday, June 4, at 5pm CEST / 11am Eastern Time.

Speaker: Markus Reineke

Title: Quiver representations and neural networks

Abstract: Quiver representations formalize classification problems of linear algebra. We will review some basic concepts and aims of the representation theory of quivers, in particular the algebraic-geometric approach via quiver moduli spaces. We will model (certain aspects of) neural networks using the quiver language, and discuss what quiver representation theory can say, both qualitatively and quantitatively, about the space of network functions.

We will meet in the following coordinates:

https://epfl.zoom.us/j/66322742056?pwd=VnlFcU9kWTlERG9pQTRjVVVOa29TZz09
Meeting ID:  663 2274 2056
Passcode: 712373

Our seminar occurs on the first Tuesday of every month, and you can follow our future planned list of speakers on our website sites.google.com/view/aatrn-networks-seminar.

You may also be interested in adding AATRN’s Google calendar (link), which contains other seminar information.

Best,

The AATRN Networks organizers
Daniela Egas Santander, Henri Riihimäki, Jason Smith