SATA Airlines Cancellation & Refund policy

Aarti khandelwal

Aug 21, 2023, 2:52:30 AM8/21/23
to aarti

Planning doesn’t always work according to our plan. Similarly, our travel plan also works like this. If we have a reservation with SATA and we need to cancel it due to an emergency, then don’t worry. The airlines take care of their passengers and provide an easy cancellation process. Now the main issues are what the cancellation charges would be against the cancellation and how to get the refund. If you are also looking for how do I get a refund from SATA, then read the entire article without skipping any points.

What is the SATA Airlines refund policy?
  • Airlines provide a full refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking period.
  • Passengers will receive a refund for the unused portion of their reservation.
  • The airlines will make the refund in the name of the passenger or the person who paid for the ticket.

Airlines provide a full refund to the traveler who cancels based on medical history, such as the death of a co-passenger or any family member. The passenger can also claim their refund online or offline. According to SATA’s refund policy, airlines need 7–10 business days to process the refund and the refund is provided in its original booking form.

How to cancel a SATA plane ticket?

SATA offers different methods to cancel your tickets, such as through the official website, by calling customer representatives, or through the airline office. You can call the airline’s toll-free number and request cancellation. In addition, you can also visit the airline’s office and request a cancellation. If you are also looking for how to cancel a SATA plane ticket, please read the points below.

Through the official site:
  • Visit the airline’s site or cal1–888–875–0388 and click on the manage reservation section.
  • Enter the reservation ID and the passenger’s last name.
    The booking details will open.
  • Click here on the cancel tab and reconfirm the same.

What is SATA’s cancellation policy?

Airlines provide 24-hour free cancellation, which means the passenger will get a full refund if they cancel their flight within the risk-free period. But, the 24-hour cancellation is only valid for the tickets whose departure date is 7 days and more. However, the 24-hour cancellation is not valid for group reservations and tickets are made with travel cash. Follow the points below to know more about the cancellation policy of SATA Airlines:

Frequent flyer reward points tickets are not included in the 24-hour policy.
  • Airlines allow cancellation requests up to 3 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
  • The airlines do not consider any request for cancellation after the departure of the flight.
  • Passengers can request a refund only for the unused portion of their trip.
    The airline will provide a full refund if the flight is canceled by the airline.

SATA Airlines cancellation fee:

Airlines offer free cancellation up to 24 hours after booking. After the period, passengers need to pay the cancellation charges, the charges between 100 USD and 275 USD. If you need to know more about the cancellation fee of SATA Airlines, please call the support person of the airline.

SATA Airlines refund process:

If we talk about the return process, it can be done both offline and online. Passengers can call the airlines and request a refund. But travelers should remember to first process the cancellation and then claim a refund. For the SATA refund process online, you must complete the refund request form that will appear immediately after cancellation.