Email No. 69 – UNDERSTAND – WHAT IS TAQLEED

1 view

bhai syed

Aug 26, 2011, 9:05:00 AM8/26/11

Email No. 69 – UNDERSTAND – WHAT IS TAQLEED

Bismilla hir rahmanir raheem

Assalamu Alikum,

Brothers in Islam,

1.    There are two meaning of TAQLEED.  First party takes the meaning of TAQLEED by dictionary while the second party fabricates and created their own meaning.  Anyway we take both meanings i.e., TO FOLLOW.

2.    Some Ulama considers (other than Nabi’s) Taqleed as Wajib and some considers Haraam.  (Special cases exempted)

3.    This is funny that both of them give references from Quran.

4.    In this connection a lot of books available from both sides.

5.    As this is pure Eimani matter, and our wrong understanding will push us into Hell.  We pray to Allah to give us Hidaya to understand this word correctly.

First of all please understand carefully that

If XYZ tells that “Rasoolullah SAWS told to pray two rakats Farz in Fajar”.

And if you are praying two rakats farz in Fajar then to whom you are following?????  Your answer is correct if you say Rasoolullah SAWS. In this case XYZ is telling not his own words/explanation but Rasoolullah SAWS’s.  Thus this is the Taqleed of Rasoolullah SAWS.  (That is the Islam only).

If XYZ is telling something and did not tell “Rasoolullah SAWS told …….” then this would be treated his own words and in this case we are doing Taqleed of XYZ.  Therefore, this Taqleed is Haraam.

Whoever is telling that they are the Muqallids of Imam Abu Hanifa, they are following the wordings of Imam Abu Hanifa. And If Imam Saheb told that these are the orders of Rasoolullah SAWS then you are automatically doing taqleed of Rasoolullah SAWS and this will not be the taqleed of Imam AH Rh.A.  Thus, they cannot be HANAFI Muqallids.

Therefore, whoever is claiming that they are doing taqleed of Imam Abu Hanifa Rh. A., they are rejecting taqleed of Mohammadur Rasoolullah SAWS automatically.  This is against our Kalima Tayyaba. As Allah said in Quran around 40 times to do Taqleed of Rasoolullah SAWS.

Syed Muneer Uddin

www.ahlehadithmedak.com

0091 810 655 3487