Email No. 71 – Qul Hatoo burhanakum in kuntum sadiqeen

已查看 311 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

bhai syed

未读,
2011年11月9日 11:30:062011/11/9
收件人

Email No. 71 – Qul Hatoo burhanakum in kuntum sadiqeen

Assalamu Alikum,

Dear brothers in Islam,

Allah is challenging in the referenced aayah to provide burhan (Allah and his rasool SAWS’s wordings) if you are true.  It means, the wrong religions do not have proof.

In the light of above, I ask all hanafi brothers to give references or refer any book which shows “NAMAZ E HANAFI”.  (Muhadditheens’ ahadeeths you can not refer, so that muhaitheens started to born decades after the death of imam abu hanifa rh.a.)  If you cannot provide the reference, then (1) accept that your religion is wrong and what Allah told, in quran, is right and (2) please don’t call any namaz as namaz e Hanafi or (3) this will be considered that you are better than imam e abu hanifa rh.a. as his avocate.

If you provide the answer then please check with “NAMAZ E MUHAMMADI” in hadeeth books, having in mind the rules and regulations which muhadditheen considered to differentiate between sunni and shia mazahibs, and this is upto you, to choose jannah or jahannum.

Don’t say that 4 mazahibs are correct so that you don’t have proof.

We invite all of you to follow our prophet SAWS with burhans

i.e., quran and ahaeeths (which is the only way guaranteed by Allah SWT).

Assalamu alikum

Bhai Syed

回复全部
回复作者