Help in CSS?

Rahul

Jan 13, 2021, 2:09:13 AMJan 13
to aarddict
Is this the correct code for black background and white font colour in aard2
body
{
background: black;
font-color: white;
}

franc

Jan 13, 2021, 7:45:31 AMJan 13
to aarddict
Why don't you use the dark theme in settings of Aard2?
I wrote myself some css styles for settings > userstyles but ended up with the dark theme of Aard2, because there are many styles to consider and in the end my theme created at some points unreadable parts etc.

My user style (CSS) was this, but as I said, I use the inline dark mode:

body {
background-color: black;
color: white;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
color: white !important;
}
.mjx-svg-mrow {
fill: white;
stroke: white;
}
img {
background-color: lightgray;
}
table {
background-color: black !important;
color: white !important;
}
table tr td {
color: #888;
}
table tr td a {
color:  #aad;
}
table tr th span a {
color:  #99f;
}
table tbody tr th {
color:  #888;
}
table.translations td {
background-color: #191919;
}
table.translations {
border-collapse: collapse;
}
.wikitable th {
background-color: #292929 !important;
}
div.thumbinner {
background-color: #191919 !important;
}
div.thumb {
border-color: black !important;
}
a {
/*color: #A3964E;*/
color:  #CCF;
}
a:visited {
/*color: #735A0A;*/
color: #AAF;
}
a.new {
color:  #E88;
}
.toc {
background-color: #443 !important;
}
code {
background-color: darkgreen;
}

By the way, Aard2 saves this css as xml in:

/data/data/itkach.aard2/shared_prefs/userStyles.xml

greetings, frank

Rahul

Jan 13, 2021, 8:00:01 AMJan 13
to aarddict