Finnish wiktionary

arnaud prinstet

Jun 8, 2021, 1:19:18 AM6/8/21
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I would like to make a request for the finnish wiktionary, fi.wiktionary.org. Thanks in advance!

MHBraun

Jun 15, 2021, 8:37:21 AM6/15/21
to aarddict
in the works.
Lot of Cyrillic and Asian (Korean and/or Japanese) language in there. Can you read that stuff? :)

arnaud prinstet

Jun 15, 2021, 12:24:43 PM6/15/21
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot!   it is for a finnish friend, I think as a non Finnish language it is mostly  the Greek that interest him

MHBraun

arnaud prinstet

arnaud prinstet

MHBraun