enwiktionary missing articles

SailorVenusFan

Jun 1, 2024, 12:16:34 PMJun 1
to aarddict
If you can notice in the enwiktionary Wiktionary and the enwikipedia Wikipedia, there are missing appendix articles in the Wiktionary, like all Toki Pona appendices in the English Wiktionary. E.g., when you try to search Appendix:Toki Pona/... in your Wiktionary they're missing. And so is the other appendices. Wiktionary English used to be 2.5 gb, but now it's 1.9 gb. Can you fix that?

SailorVenusFan

Jun 1, 2024, 12:17:23 PMJun 1
to aarddict
I use the Wiktionary myself to check definitions and translations of words, etc.

AardF...@web.de

Jun 16, 2024, 5:48:17 AMJun 16
to aarddict
Sorry, after an update of couchdb the system refuses login.
As I do not want to spend the time on reinstalling the whole system and rescraping the database for three weeks I will not create wiktionaries anymore for the time being.
I wasted already tons of hours to find the issue.
Unsuccessful
Sorry for that.
Somebody else may take over the hosting and creating of the wiktionaries for the time being.