Slob request: Medical wikipedia

Abdullah Sobae

Aug 4, 2020, 8:22:12 PM8/4/20
to aarddict
Could you create this slob if it's possible?
Even if it's without pictures, it will be amazing.

Markus Braun

Aug 4, 2020, 10:00:41 PM8/4/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a URL?
I do not know exactly what you are asking for.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020, 19:22 Abdullah Sobae <soba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you create this slob if it's possible?
Even if it's without pictures, it will be amazing.

Markus Braun

Aug 5, 2020, 10:52:37 PM8/5/20
to aard...@googlegroups.com
I digged a little into it with Google as I am interested as well.

Most promising link seems to be

Which basically redirects to enwiki for the most part.

Do you have an Infection Control wikipedia on hand?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020, 19:22 Abdullah Sobae <soba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you create this slob if it's possible?
Even if it's without pictures, it will be amazing.

pko...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2020, 6:34:35 AM11/20/20
to aarddict
The OP refers to the subset of Wikipedia that is included in the collection "Open Textbook of Medicine" [1]. It is being distributed for offline usage (in wikimedia's app Kiwix) to spread basic medical information in areas where internet is unavailable or costly, for example in some third-world countries. Project page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med/App

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Medicine/Open_Textbook_of_Medicine