Request to update fi.wiktionary.org

JSToJestJaSam

Jun 15, 2024, 4:26:41 PMJun 15
to aarddict
Hello! I don't know if you're having technical problems, but I would request updating fiwiktionary in near future if you're able to do it. It has now over 10 000 new articles that are not included in the latest update.

AardF...@web.de

Jun 16, 2024, 5:51:46 AMJun 16
to aarddict
Yes, indeed.
I do have technical problems as couchdb does not want me to login anymore as an admin.
The dumps are inconsistent and not usable, so I have to scrape the whole wiktionary into a couchdb and create the wiktionaries from there.
As long as I do not find a fix for that (without restarting from scratch and installing the system) I will not create wiktionaries.
Sorry for that.

SailorVenusFan

Jun 17, 2024, 10:39:56 AMJun 17
to aarddict
So can I have the last old enwiktionary slob that was 2.5gb and had the appendices and Wiktionary: sections, please?

Nikolai Yourin

Jun 17, 2024, 4:48:26 PMJun 17
to aarddict
As it happens, I do have a backup copy of that one lying around. Here you go:

https://mega.nz/file/ibIRlJyS#hYRvNGTEaZ78_z9jC-Z3H-n6z1K1palvD0eqEKgP130

SailorVenusFan

Jun 17, 2024, 9:41:13 PMJun 17
to aarddict
Could you ask Aardfeeder to put that on Github on a Google Drive link as well, Nikolai?

Nikolai Yourin

Jun 18, 2024, 3:14:34 PMJun 18
to aarddict
Why, are you experiencing problems downloading from mega.nz?

Justis Burnett

Jun 18, 2024, 7:19:06 PMJun 18
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Yes

AardFeeder

Jun 19, 2024, 3:00:33 AMJun 19
to aard...@googlegroups.com

SailorVenusFan

Jun 19, 2024, 1:59:42 PMJun 19
to aarddict
Thanks. It is 13:59 EST and it should be placed somewhere permanent for archival. I am downloading it now.

AardFeeder

Jun 20, 2024, 2:53:17 AMJun 20
to aard...@googlegroups.com