Enterprise slobs: some redirects broken?

schos...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 7:19:38 AM5/4/22
to aarddict
Dear all,

after adding dewiki-20220501-NS0-ENTERPRISE-HTML.slob in aard2 and disabling the previous/old wikipedia slob file and restarting the app, I entered search term "fat32" and expected at least 1 instead the actual 0 search results because
The enterprise wikipedia slob works in general because searching "FAT" produces a result and in the diambiguation page, flicking file allocation table successfully opens the article including the part about FAT32. So the actual content works fine and links to it work also fine.

Moreover, redirects work in general also in enterprise wikipedia: Searching for "Wismuth" does produce a result and licking it redirects to Bismut.

Do you know any solution to get a result for search term "fat32"?

Greetings, Georg

Markus Braun

May 5, 2022, 10:59:10 AM5/5/22
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Interesting finding. Checked it and can confirm.

From my point of view this will not affect 'fat32' only. However I did not find other examples.

The link looks weird to me as it does point to wikidata.

Searching fat32 with enwiki-20220401 does find the correct listing. Looks like the Wikipedia database in en and de are different.

Igor, may you please check? Probably a little optimization is required to fix this issue.

itkach

May 9, 2022, 11:05:40 PM5/9/22
to aarddict
mw2slob takes article's title and list of redirects as specified in the dump and adds to lookup index. If something is not there it the dump there's nothing converter can do about it.