Ensuring an Encore for the Arts

Geri Thomas

Oct 19, 2011, 12:54:24 PM10/19/11
to Geri Thomas
Dear Colleagues: I wanted to share with you my article for Philanthropy
Journal on how arts & culture organizations can survive the recession.

here's a link (you'll have to copy it into your browser):

http://www.philanthropyjournal.org/resources/managementleadership/ensuring-e
ncore-arts-nonprofits

It will be in the top spot in their Management/Leadership section for the
next couple of weeks - here's a link to that:
http://www.philanthropyjournal.org/resources/management-leadership

Cheers, Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
New York and Chicago
www.artstaffing.com

About Thomas & Associates, Inc.
With offices in New York and Chicago, Thomas & Associates, Inc.
in an innovative firm that provides consulting, staffing and professional
development training to the arts & culture community nationally and
internationally. Our career services division services the needs of
arts & cultural professionals everywhere. To subscribe to our
newsletter and job announcements, go to www.artstaffing.com