JASWANT KUMAR

Jul 2, 2012, 4:06:26 AM7/2/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Pls tell me aakash tablet market me kab aayega mene bhi apna no. registered karwa rakha hai mera no. kab aayega

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Shaktisinh Chauhan

Jul 2, 2012, 9:25:55 AM7/2/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
32A.png
32B.gif

kosaka chaw

Jul 2, 2012, 4:32:10 AM7/2/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
tablet is very useless instrument don't purchase any tablet if necessary purchase 10inch laptop its so better

--
For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in

galipelly

robin krishna

Aug 31, 2012, 2:13:23 PM8/31/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Akash tablet  students ko milega ya nahi milega ;>;>;>;>:@8-):@:@:@
milega to kab tak milega
you contact on my nokia phone my email eddress

On 7/2/12, Shaktisinh Chauhan <shaktij...@gmail.com> wrote:

32B.gif
32A.gif

Nilesh Parmar

Aug 31, 2012, 3:40:45 PM8/31/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
aree bhai kyun bekar me apna time waste kar rahe ho, yaha pe kisi ko kuch nahi milne wala. yeh INDIA he INDIA.
yaha pe koi Ghansh Kha jata te, to koi Koyla ka jata he, to koi petrol pija ta he, koi jamine japt karleta he. aur aap
Aakash tablet ki bat karte ho..

Mene NOV 2011 me book karvaya tha ab tak nahi mila kitni bar phone kiye,, har bar kehte he agale mahine aaayea aisa kehte kehte 1 saal hone ko aaya..

ab to log tablet bhi khane lage
32B.gif
32A.gif

Nrapesh Shah

Sep 12, 2012, 1:45:24 AM9/12/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
milega bhai,,,, sabko milega,,,,, par technology out dated to hone do....

jab tak AKASH naam ka smaran karo.....

jai AAKASH
32B.gif
32A.gif

robin krishna

Nov 3, 2012, 2:11:22 PM11/3/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Kya akash aj 1 sal se jyada hogaye hai
32B.gif
32A.gif

robin krishna

Nov 3, 2012, 2:12:57 PM11/3/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Bolte rahte hai  kal kal karte pura 1 sal se jyada bit gaye aur inki kal khata hi ho rahi hai
32B.gif
32A.gif
Message has been deleted

Karthik Ece

Jan 8, 2013, 6:51:26 AM1/8/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
unsubscribe

Kailash Sathe

Jan 10, 2013, 3:41:19 AM1/10/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Akash tablet ka jya hai.

On 1/8/13, Karthik Ece <ww.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> unsubscribe
>
> --
>
> *KARTHIK............* <http://KARTHIK............>
>
> --
> For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in

Tks,
kailash sathe

Ibadat Singh

Jan 27, 2013, 3:30:19 AM1/27/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Book commercial version of AAKASH2 with SIM functionality ...limited offer

Nitin Sadana

Feb 6, 2013, 7:43:45 AM2/6/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com, naamj...@rediffmail.com

Kindly share your all queries at Supp...@datawind.com. You will get revert within 48 hours.

aakas...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2013, 11:49:58 PM2/6/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com, naamj...@rediffmail.com

Yes, now the tablet is in the market. It would be delivered to the registrant within 10-15 days after doing online booking of the tablet. For more info, users can go through this link and place their order for Aakash Tablet.

http://www.ubislate.com/

Nitin Sadana

Feb 7, 2013, 7:32:19 AM2/7/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com, naamj...@rediffmail.com