Scam by Datawind innovation founder of akash Tab ?- "Not delivering Tab since advance payment done to company before 6 months"

Niranjan

Sep 2, 2012, 3:23:42 AM9/2/12
to aakashtablet
I am Niranjan s. Patvardhan . residing at Titwala (E),Dist –
Thane .Maharashtra..I have book Ubslate 7+ Tab from Datawind company
on 4 jan 2012 .its booking Id is PM841841607F.I online book this
tab As company has suggested on their website that delivery will be
start in april 2012.& for no delivery charges applies for advance
payment. Trusting on comapanies words.
I paid Rs 2999 by cheque in advance. The cheque details is as above
Bank – Dombivali
Nagari Sahakari Bank – Dombivali, Branch –Titwala (E).the cheque no.is
1203
Dated 7/1/2012.The cheque was cleared and amount has been credited
to Data wind’s
account on28/2/2012. .There after atleast 2 month later I request
Datawind to send my device.
I tried to Contact them bythrough their toll free no.18001802180 .
But they never replied my call.
When I continuosly follow up this issue ,Datawind ask me to provide
payment detail.
Besides that company never acknowledge my payment. When I provide all
the datails
Compay get ready to deliver my device in month of june 2012.But when
I realise that I do not get delivery of device in june12 .I again mail
to datawind and ask about the delivery .This time company assures me
that in jully 2012, I ll receive my device surely. Now I waited for
jully2012 .but I do not get delivery of device in jully 12. Again I
mail to datawind about not receiving my device. They again promise
that u surely receive ur device in August 2012 .But on the end of
august 2012 ,I do not have my device.
After my cotinuous follow up with Datawind and their fake promises I
realise that I mght be cheated by company. And may be there are
millions of costumer who have already paid Rs 2999 in advance for
device . Are also will be cheated as like me. I think Its a scam .
Crores of rupees collected through online booking and deliveries are
not completed after 6 months.Request to people do not pay money in
advance …

Nilesh Parmar

Sep 12, 2012, 2:29:08 AM9/12/12
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niranjan,

I have also got call and mail from datawind regarding Advance payment, but i didn't trusted on them thank got i saved my 2999/- .

doing this you will surely either get your device or money

--
For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in

Message has been deleted