Aakash

mrs raman

Oct 18, 2015, 6:43:51 AM10/18/15
to aakash...@googlegroups.com

Tab is slow,  charger point repeatedly (4 times)  going inside, each time I spent Rs.300 to rectify, now dumbed

Siddhesh Pingulkar

Oct 18, 2015, 6:46:22 AM10/18/15
to aakash...@googlegroups.com

One of the worst tablet inhale ever seen...totally Barvas... On the next day I sold to bhangarwala...never buy this tablet

On 18-Oct-2015 4:13 pm, "mrs raman" <mrs.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tab is slow,  charger point repeatedly (4 times)  going inside, each time I spent Rs.300 to rectify, now dumbed

For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aakashtablet" group.