Save the Date: 6th Annual Advancing Justice Conference!

Anthony Bowman

May 14, 2014, 3:27:45 PM5/14/14
to Student Network (aajc-student-network@googlegroups.com), Events

SAVE THE DATE

Please join us at the 6th annual Advancing Justice Conference on Sept. 25-26, 2014

in our nation's capital! Hosted by Asian Americans Advancing Justice, the Advancing Justice Conference is the premiere national social justice conference advancing solutions and showcasing opportunities for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.

For the latest updates, follow the Advancing Justice Conference on

Twitter (@justiceconf) and Facebook (AdvancingJusticeConference).

For questions or sponsorship information,

please email eve...@advancingjustice-aajc.org

This year's conference is made possible with support from the W.K. Kellogg

Foundation's America Healing initiative and other generous sponsors.

Asian Americans Advancing Justice
 (www.advancingjustice.org) works to promote a fair and equitable society for all by working for civil and human rights and empowering Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and other underserved communities. We comprise Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC (www.advancingjustice-aajc.org), Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Asian Law Caucus (www.advancingjustice-alc.org), Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Chicago (www.advancingjustice-chicago.org), Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Los Angeles (www.advancingjustice-la.org).

ANTHONY BOWMAN
Community Partners Network Manager
1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20036

T 202-296-2300 x 123  F 202-296-2318
http://www.advancingjustice-aajc.org

AAJC 300.tif