Shale Network Workshop, May 13-14

Baka, Jennifer E

Apr 22, 2021, 1:39:43 PM4/22/21
to aag_...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I wanted to let you know about the upcoming Shale Network Workshop that will be held virtually on May 13 & 14. We’ve been running it here at Penn State for the last 10 years and we bring together a nice mix of academics, industry, government and civil society stakeholders to discuss the latest environmental issues related to shale production. I think the topics would be of interest to many of you. Please have a look at the agenda and register (for free).

http://www.shalenetwork.org/content/registration-now-open-2021-shale-network-workshop-0

Best,

Jenn

Dr. Jennifer Baka
Assistant Professor, Department of Geography
The Pennsylvania State University
320 Walker Building
University Park, PA 16802
Tel: 814-865-9656