Fall 2021 AAG Energy and Environment Specialty Group Lecture Series

Trey Murphy

Sep 21, 2021, 9:28:18 AM9/21/21
to EESG - Energy and Environment Specialty Group
Fall 2021 AAG Energy and Environment Specialty Group Lecture Series

The European Geographies of Energy Transition: Policies and Complexities
Silvia Grandi (University of Bologna)
Friday, October 8th at 2PM ET

We are excited to host Silvia Grandi as our inaugural AAG Energy and Environment Specialty Group Invited Lecture. Professor Grandi is a permanent director at the Italian Ministry of Economic Development since 2010 and works on a variety of national and European energy and environment committees. Her research focuses on sustainable development, circular economies, natural resources, and European environmental policies. For more information about Professor Grandi, you can visit her website at: https://www.unibo.it/sitoweb/s.grandi

We will have details about our second fall 2021 invited lecturer in the coming weeks. To stay up to date on all things EESG, visit the website or follow us on Twitter.

Questions? Email Trey Murphy at mur...@unc.edu
EESG Grandi Lecture Advert.png