Sr iOS Developer

Dave Koziol

Aug 19, 2015, 11:12:49 AM8/19/15
to a2-coc...@googlegroups.com
Arbormoon is helping one of our clients fill a full time position.  If you’re looking for a full time iOS job, please let me know…

Sr iOS Developer
As a software/platform developer, you'll be responsible for working with our design team and other technical staff to implement exciting application solutions across a variety of industries. The projects are each unique, from simple apps to social platforms to brand new functionality. You'll be responsible for working with the project manager, the designer, and your fellow developers to together build an elegant solution for each project. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to take direction but also move projects forward on their own, looking for ways to work with the other development staff and their managers to improve the projects and development process. The successful candidate will be able to respond quickly to rapidly evolving business requirements.

REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

  • working knowledge of Objective-C and the latest iOS toolkits, frameworks and best practices
  • 5+ years of building iOS applications
  • Experience testing and debugging mobile applications for iOS
  • Experience working with a variety of RESTful APIs
  • Knowledge and experience with audio/video capabilities across iOS devices
  • Experience as a team lead for small team of 2-6 app devs
  • Clear documentation and communication skills
  • Experience with a NoSQL db
  • Experience with Git
  • Familiarity with agile development processes
  • Enthusiasm for learning new technologies as needed to successfully deliver solutions

DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

  • social platforms API experience
  • Android development
  • Experience with large-scaled deployments - thousand+ users
  • experience with one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Java, PHP
  • AWS or another cloud service provider