Graphing Calculator for iOS

Eric Shapiro

Sep 1, 2016, 1:56:08 AM9/1/16
to a2-cocoaheads
The application I've been working on, Pacific Tech Graphing Calculator, is now available for iOS. It's $4.99 through September. Longtime Mac users will recognize it as a port of the original Macintosh Graphing Calculator (not Grapher) that shipped with the first PowerPC Macs.

I'll be giving a demo of the app and how it was ported to iOS at the October CocoaHeads meeting.

In the app store:
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pacific-tech-graphing-calculator/id1135478998?ls=1&mt=8>

This American Life podcast on the colorful history of the software (worth listening to):
<http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/284/should-i-stay-or-should-i-go?act=2#play>

Text history:
<http://www.pacifict.com/Story/>

Please pass around this information to anyone interested in math, especially teachers, students, and school administrators. If you buy it, good app store reviews are, of course, appreciated or feel free to send feedback directly to me.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Shapiro sha...@relium.com