The Accessibility metadata group meeting for Oct 15 is cancelled. The next will be 9:00 AM PDT on October 22.

1 view

Charles Myers

Oct 15, 2013, 12:42:32 AM10/15/13
to a11y-metad...@googlegroups.com, public...@w3.org
All,
We had a good set of meetings last week and some great ideas.
Rgerettably, I was taken down with an illness last week, did not get
notes out on mediaFeature, let alone thoughs on accessMode and has/is
relations. I'm on the mend, but don't believe that a call tomorrow
would be a product use of people's time.

Therefore, I am cancelling tomorrow's meeting, but will be sending out
emails later in the week to get people primed for a great call the
following week, October 22.

One bit of required reading for the week is to look at the extension
mechanism if you'd not seen this already. (Martin and Matt did refer to
in in email a few months ago). See http://schema.org/docs/extension.html
and you can see how bookshare uses this in
https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/302896
with metadata that looks like this (from the Google tool)
http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookshare.org%2Fbrowse%2Fbook%2F302896