Proposal for my thesis ?

Raza ul mustafa

May 13, 2014, 6:51:01 AM5/13/14
to a11y-metad...@googlegroups.com
I was researching topic for search engine visibility, and web 3.0 .Actually i am on research for this topic,i was reading web semantics,then I came to know that shema.org is similar technique to make website machine friendly,additions of new tags,which are recognized by machines,and user get what he is looking on-line fast and in efficient way and even correct information.
But still I am unable to define my topic,what can I propose for my MS Thesis.Should I go to enhance some other tags like schema.org so that GOOGLE,YAHOO,BING make website more machine friendly,or some thing like HTML 6 tags etc.
Please help me out
I just want to make clear topic,so that i start research,right now i am confuzed.