Jesus To Bride For Pro In Light

1 view

Frank

Jan 27, 2019, 12:01:53 AM1/27/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro In Light, Jesus is Our In Light.

Jesus is Pro In Light. Jesus is the Light of All Existence.
Jesus is the Light of All Creation. In His Mercy and Grace,
though endless world cannot comprehend His Jesus Real Gospel,
Jesus brings remnant into His Light to see and understand His
Gospel in this world. Ever in all His Jesus Endless Eternal
Ages in all His Jesus Worlds will Jesus before His Comings at
His Rapture Comings show His Jesus Book with His Jesus Real
Gospel because endless world cannot comprehend or recognize
or know the Truth of His Real Gospel. Though Jesus always
will show His disciples and His reformers His Gospel as He
has twice before here on earth, endless world can never be
able to comprehend or recognize or know the Truth of His Real
Gospel. Therefore in His Mercy and Grace, Jesus shows always
again and again at His Rapture Comings in all His Worlds by
taking Heavy in Global Areas where He has shown His Book so
that each World may again be able to see that Jesus Book with
Jesus Real Gospel is indeed His despite all incomprehension.
Thus Jesus always Opens the Gospel Door For Each World Sure
so each may know Jesus is Our Faith to trust Him to be Forever
Righteous For Us so Jesus Counts us as Righteous to save us:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:
for it is the power [strength, Greek: dunamis]
of God unto salvation
to every one that believeth;
to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed
from faith to faith: as it is written,
The just shall live by faith.
(Romans 1:16-17 KJV)

Of righteousness, because I go to my Father,
and ye see me no more; (John 16:10)

I have yet many things to say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,
he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself;
but whatsoever he shall hear [from Jesus],
that shall he speak:
and he will show you things to come.
(John 16:12-13)

Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house
are many mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know,
and the way ye know.
I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:1-4,6)

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.
(John 1:4-5)

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of
them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel
of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

For he [God] hath made [counted]
him to be sin for us,
who knew no sin;
that we might be made [counted]
the righteousness of God in him.
(2 Corinthians 5:21)

Even the righteousness of God
which is by faith of Jesus Christ
unto all and upon all
them that believe:
for there is no difference:
For all have sinned,
and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace
through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(Romans 3:22-24)

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith
with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
[Greek: of our God and Saviour] Jesus Christ:
(2 Peter 1:1)

No man, when he hath lighted a candle [light, Greek: luchnos],
covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed;
but setteth it on a candlestick, that they
which enter in may see the light.
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest;
neither any thing hid, that shall not be known
and come abroad.
Take heed therefore how ye hear:
for whosoever hath, to him shall be given;
and whosoever hath not, from him shall
be taken even that which he seemeth
to have.
(Luke 8:16-18)

O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous
things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him
the victory.
The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness
hath he openly showed in the sight of the heathen.
He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward
the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God.
(Psalm 98:1-3)

roines.home.mindspring.com