Jesus To Bride For Pro To See

Frank

Jan 30, 2019, 1:13:59 AM1/30/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro To See, Jesus is Our To See.

Jesus is Pro To See. Jesus is the Light of Existence and of
Creation and of All Life. Jesus is the Full Light to See and
Understand His Jesus Real Gospel. Jesus is All the Light To
Perceive and Comprehend and Recognize and Know The Truth Of
His Real Gospel. Jesus is the Only Way to know His Jesus Book
with His Jesus Real Gospel is His. Only Jesus is His Light To
See Jesus Is Righteous For Us And His Faith To Trust Him so He
is Righteous For Us rather than ourselves. Jesus is Our Faith
To Trust Jesus Always Ever To Be Our Very Substitute Righteous
For Us For Our Salvation. Jesus is All the Righteousness ever
there is so He Counts Us to be Righteous for Salvation just as
though we are because He lived a sinless life for us and after
went to the cross for us to pay for our sins for us to be ever
All Our Righteousness For Us. Then Jesus rose again, returned
to His Father in Heaven, and Jesus draws us to receive Himself
as Our Faith To Trust Jesus To Be Righteous For Us To Save Us:

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.
(John 1:4-5 KJV)

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man
that cometh into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made by him,
and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power
[right, Greek: exousia] to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on his name:
(John 1:9-12)

I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

For as by one man's disobedience
many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one [Jesus]
shall many be made righteous.
(Romans 5:19)

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith
with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
[Greek: of our God and Saviour] Jesus Christ:
(2 Peter 1:1)

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all
men unto me. (John 12:32)

Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one,
that is, God. (Luke 18:19)

I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11)

I and my Father are one.
(John 10:30)

And the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.
(John 1:14)

And of his fulness have all we received,
and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses,
but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
(John 1:16-17)

roines.home.mindspring.com