Jesus To Bride For Pro At Book

1 view

Frank

Jan 20, 2019, 11:24:38 PM1/20/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro At Book, Jesus is Our At Book.

Jesus is Pro At Book. Jesus at His Rapture Coming shows
the world that His Jesus Book with His Jesus Real Gospel is
indeed His by those He takes up unto Himself. Jesus takes
not only His global remnant that has received Him as Our
Faith to trust Him to be Righteous For Us, but Jesus takes
Heavy those that are At Areas He has shown His Jesus Book.
After His Rapture Coming, Jesus will drive the world in
its effort to find out why Jesus only took two million of
the two billion who profess to be Christian. The world
will soon realize those At The Heavy Areas are where Jesus
showed His Jesus Book. Jesus will make it very apparent
that just His Book Having Been Present in Global Areas
Accounted For Very Many being taken. Jesus is unseen by
the world in His Lighting His Candle which is His Jesus Book
with His Jesus Real Gospel as He pours out His Light and His
Faith Heavy in those Global Areas where He has chosen to
take many, but the world will realize that Jesus unseen
has taken many Heavily At Global Areas At His Jesus Book:

No man, when he hath lighted a candle [light, Greek: luchnos],
covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed;
but setteth it on a candlestick, that they
which enter in may see the light.
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest;
neither any thing hid, that shall not be known
and come abroad.
Take heed therefore how ye hear:
for whosoever hath, to him shall be given;
and whosoever hath not, from him shall
be taken even that which he seemeth
to have.
(Luke 8:16-18 KJV)

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a
secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick,
that they which come in may see the light.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine
eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light;
but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full
of darkness.
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee
be not darkness.
If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having
no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as
when the bright shining [lightning, Greek: astrape]
of a candle doth give thee light.
(Luke 11:33-36)

Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house
are many mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know,
and the way ye know.
I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:1-4,6)

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient
for you that I go away: for if I go not away,
the Comforter will not come unto you;
but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world
of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Of righteousness, because I go to my Father,
and ye see me no more;
(John 16:7-10)

I have yet many things to say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,
he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself;
but whatsoever he shall hear [from Jesus],
that shall he speak:
and he will show you things to come.
He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine,
and shall show it unto you.
All things that the Father hath are mine:
therefore said I, that he
shall take of mine,
and shall show it unto you.
(John 16:12-15)

These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs:
but the time cometh,
when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs,
but I shall show you plainly of the Father.
(John 16:25)

O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous
things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him
the victory.
The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness
hath he openly showed in the sight of the heathen.
He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward
the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God.
(Psalm 98:1-3)

roines.home.mindspring.com