Jesus To Bride For Pro All Jesus

1 view

Frank

Jan 22, 2019, 10:59:35 PM1/22/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro All Jesus, Jesus is Our All Jesus.

Jesus is Pro All Jesus. Jesus is All His Way Of Salvation.
Jesus Way Of Salvation is Fully Jesus and always will be
in all His Jesus Creation and in all His Starry Kingdom
and in all His Jesus Worlds and in all His Jesus Endless
Eternal Ages. Jesus is the One God with His Father and
His Spirit, and He never comes short of the Glory Of God
and never will. Because Jesus is Our All, All Our Light,
All Our Faith, All Our Righteous For Us, All Our Salvation
And Eternal Life, Jesus is Always And Forever All Our All.
Our Salvation Stands Forever because Jesus Himself is Our
All. Jesus is the Savior Of The World, all endless
generations of endless world, because Jesus is All of Our
Salvation. Jesus always keeps Forever those He ever saves
because Jesus is All of Our Salvation. No one can ever
boast of anything they ever did or ever would or ever are
because Jesus is All of Our Salvation and Always Will Be:

Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of
the world. (John 1:29 KJV)

And we have seen and do testify
that the Father sent the Son
to be the Saviour of the world.
(1 John 4:14)

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for
ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
(1 John 2:2)

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all
men unto me. (John 12:32)

I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one,
that is, God. (Luke 18:19)

I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11)

I and my Father are one.
(John 10:30)

For he [God] hath made [counted]
him to be sin for us,
who knew no sin;
that we might be made [counted]
the righteousness of God in him.
(2 Corinthians 5:21)

Even the righteousness of God
which is by faith of Jesus Christ
unto all and upon all
them that believe:
for there is no difference:
For all have sinned,
and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace
through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Where is boasting then? It is excluded.
(Romans 3:22-24,27)

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith
with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
[Greek: of our God and Saviour] Jesus Christ:
(2 Peter 1:1)

roines.home.mindspring.com