Jesus To Bride For Pro To Light

1 view

Frank

Jan 24, 2019, 1:06:49 AM1/24/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro To Light, Jesus is Our To Light.

Jesus is Pro To Light. Jesus brings His Light to the world.
Jesus has offered His Light to endless world since world
began in the Garden, but darkness comprehended not His Light.
Jesus when born into the world was the Light of the world.
Because the world does not comprehend His Jesus Real Gospel,
Jesus ever shows world His Jesus Real Gospel in His Jesus Book
before His Rapture Comings to ever show endless world that His
Jesus Book with His Jesus Real Gospel is indeed His by taking
Heavy in Rapture in Global Areas where He has shown His Book.
Jesus as He shows in His Jesus Real Gospel is Ever Our Faith
to Trust Him to be Righteous For Us so that He is, to save us.
Jesus in His Mercy And Grace shows His Jesus Real Gospel to
the world so that after His Rapture Comings many may be saved
while in this world before His visible coming to the world.
Those Jesus saves before each Millennium will have peace on
earth during the Millennium, and thereafter those Jesus saves
will have Heaven on earth in the City New Jerusalem come from
Heaven, and Jesus will be His Light for world from the City.
Jesus having showed His Jesus Book with His Jesus Real Gospel
on earth will Always Forever Preserve His Book on earth by His
People and by His Nation Israel and by His City New Jerusalem:

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.
(John 1:4-5 KJV)

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
(John 9:5)

I have yet many things to say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,
he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself;
but whatsoever he shall hear [from Jesus],
that shall he speak:
and he will show you things to come.
(John 16:12-13)

I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like
unto treasure hid in a field;
the which when a man hath found, he hideth,
and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath,
and buyeth that field.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price,
went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
(Matthew 13:44-46)

Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one,
that is, God. (Luke 18:19)

I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11)

I and my Father are one.
(John 10:30)

For he [God] hath made [counted]
him to be sin for us,
who knew no sin;
that we might be made [counted]
the righteousness of God in him.
(2 Corinthians 5:21)

Even the righteousness of God
which is by faith of Jesus Christ
unto all and upon all
them that believe:
for there is no difference:
For all have sinned,
and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace
through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(Romans 3:22-24)

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith
with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
[Greek: of our God and Saviour] Jesus Christ:
(2 Peter 1:1)

roines.home.mindspring.com