Jesus To Bride For Pro Ever More

Frank

Apr 8, 2019, 12:01:45 AM4/8/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro Ever More, Jesus is Our Ever More.

Jesus is Pro Ever More. Jesus is Our Ever More at His Rapture
Coming because everything comes from Him and He provides all for
us. Jesus is the One that shows that everything He always does
provide comes from Him. Jesus shows that no matter how he works
everything comes from Him for us. Jesus does the best for us
because all He does for us is His best and He never does less.
He never will do less because all He ever does is always for us.
His Way is always best and is always the best for us and always
will be. Jesus will never do anything less than His best for us:

Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(John 15:4 KJV)

Henceforth I call you not servants;
for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you friends;
for all things that I have heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
(John 15:15)

I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
(John 14:23)

Ye have heard how I said unto you,
I go away, and come again unto you.
If ye loved me, ye would rejoice,
because I said, I go unto the Father:
for my Father is greater than I.
(John 14:28)

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
(John 15:7)

Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee,
that they also may be one in us:
that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
(John 17:20-21)

O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee:
but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:
that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them,
and I in them.
(John 17:25-26)