I LOVE krishnamurti.

1 view

ao

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
my name is avi naamat
I live in israel end I LOVE krishnamurti.
I would like to get any material about his opinion on the ten
commandment
& the juish faith
to the best off my understanding he is the real religuse man that knows
GOD better than anybody

дреоа

Galaxio

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
Avi:
Krishnamurti, as the wind, never stopped to analize specifically each
religion; as the wind, his Teaching has born from freedom and flies
over all religions and philosophies conducting your mind to a state of
inmense happiness and awareness.
Before his Teaching, all religions (except, perhaps, the original
Buddhism) seems to be the same, that's the true,in spite of that this
statement can bother to many religion's followers.

In article <37FE6990...@inter.net.il>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.