Jesus To Bride For Pro Ever On

1 view

Frank

Feb 4, 2019, 1:29:11 AM2/4/19
Jesus To Bride For Pro Ever On, Jesus is Our Ever On.

Jesus is Pro Ever On. Jesus takes Thick at His Rapture Coming
where He has shown His Jesus Book with His Jesus Real Gospel.
Jesus does that because world cannot recognize His Jesus Real
Gospel even though Jesus showed His Jesus Real Gospel in His
Jesus Book and articulated His Real Gospel and proved His Real
Gospel exact from Scripture, Testimony, History, and Prophecy.
Jesus taking Heavy at His Rapture Coming Only where He shows
His Jesus Book overrides world incomprehension and directly
shows Ever On Jesus is the Author of His Jesus Book with His
Jesus Real Gospel. Jesus takes Heavy wheresoever His Book He
shows without regard for how much the world may or may not
know about those He takes other than all those Global Areas
are where He showed His Jesus Book. His Rapture taking of
those will be unseen by the world and without a trace and
directly by Him and from all the world at precisely the same
moment both those living and those raised despite all various
circumstances and conditions. The world in all Jesus Endless
Eternal Ages, and in all Jesus Endless Generations, and in all
Jesus Endless Worlds, and in all His Endless Eternal Starry
Kingdom will come infinitely short of the Infinite Power Jesus
shows Ever On in all His Rapture Comings showing His Book with
His Jesus Real Gospel is His. So Jesus shows endless world
by His Real Gospel in His Book those He takes are those Jesus
is Our Faith to trust Him as Righteous For Us so to Save us:

O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous
things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him
the victory.
The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness
hath he openly showed in the sight of the heathen.
He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward
the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God.
(Psalm 98:1-3 KJV)

The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all
the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see
the salvation of our God.
(Isaiah 52:10)

I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(John 14:6)

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.
(John 1:4-5)

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man
that cometh into the world.
(John 1:9)

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it
with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed;
but setteth it on a candlestick, that they
which enter in may see the light.
(Luke 8:16)

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words
of a book that is sealed,
(Isaiah 29:11)

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book,
and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity,
and out of darkness.
The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and
the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
(Isaiah 29:18-19)

They also that erred in spirit
shall come to understanding,
and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.
(Isaiah 29:24)

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
to them that have obtained like precious faith
with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour
[Greek: of our God and Saviour] Jesus Christ:
(2 Peter 1:1)

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all
men unto me. (John 12:32)

roines.home.mindspring.com