excited!

rockallnight

May 18, 2012, 10:20:44 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm here to play!  Very excited to try it out and upgrade my rank (that hopefully will be a good thing)

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 10:22:51 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Who knows what it'll mean, at this point? :P
I am going to add you to the list of active players, since I can't think of a reason not to. The rules are somewhat hazy on that matter, at this point.

rockallnight

May 18, 2012, 10:25:47 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I should have stipulated that I wanted to be added as an active player.  haha

Tux

May 18, 2012, 10:27:54 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Welcome.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 10:35:16 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I've added you as an active player, and also changed all players who haven't visited the Google Group yet to Inactive without penalty. Seems like we should be able to play without them until they turn up :)