Proposal for rule 12.

locksmyth

May 17, 2012, 11:54:50 PM5/17/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
12: When a player changes from active to inactive for any reason their grade is lowered by one step.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 12:43:28 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I agree with this rule proposal. It gives some initial purpose to grades, and gives an incentive to encourage people to vote fairly quickly, and to check back every other day, at least.

Tux

May 18, 2012, 9:22:41 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I don't mind this proposal. but it seems as though at this time there's no difference between an active player and an inactive player, besides the fact that they don't have to agree to the changes according to Rule 3.  After more consideration, I like this rule. my votes is Yes.

rockallnight

May 18, 2012, 10:34:32 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Vote Yes

Liking the idea of changing how the grading works before knowing what it means!

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 10:38:14 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
This rule change proposal has been voted on by all active players and adopted!

Tux

May 18, 2012, 10:57:10 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
We don't have a rule #11. This rule should remain Rule 12, until we have a more thorough numbering scheme.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 11:03:31 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm not too worried about rule numbers, right now. Any number is valid; feel free to name your rules pi, e or c too!
This conversation is locked