I'm Here I Promise!

rockallnight

May 22, 2012, 9:27:58 PM5/22/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I've been having trouble responding to topics from my phone.  I'm here I promise!

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 12:33:56 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
That's good to see. Feel free to make a proposal whenever you like; there's plenty of room for major changes now that the rules are somewhat organised and the procedure is laid out neatly.

Tux

May 23, 2012, 1:25:33 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Though now that we got the niggly-bits sorted .... discussion seems to have calmed down. I've got nothing, that's for sure. I keep brainstorming stuff, but keep self-censoring. It's a bad habit.

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 1:42:05 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
You know, there's no harm in throwing up a discussion and working kinks out of proposals; you just run the risk of someone stealing your idea!

There's still clean-up work to do, though... little bugs in the current rules that can be worked out.