Proposal: Rule 101.2 -- Regarding the vote of a player proposing a rule.

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 12:57:16 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I am spending two points on this proposal, bringing my total to 12.

This proposal is to be entered under "Procedure of Play".
101.2: The player suggesting a rule-change automatically votes fully in favour of their proposal.

Tux

May 23, 2012, 1:24:38 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Vote: Yes

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 1:28:47 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Only "Agree" and "Disagree" are valid votes. I've actually been ignoring this, but I'd gladly vote on a proposal for more general statements of approval/disapproval to be allowed.

Tux

May 23, 2012, 2:01:39 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Vote: Agree

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 2:02:10 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks :)

CandyManCan

May 23, 2012, 3:58:54 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Agree

Tux

May 23, 2012, 4:24:18 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
rules is rules.... and seeing as what game we're playing, they probably should be followed....

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 4:40:56 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Agree.

Figure I should vote on this one, for the sake of clarity!

Serengaeth

May 23, 2012, 4:45:05 PM5/23/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Active players: 5

Votes made: 3
Votes in favour: 3

Motion passes!
Serengaeth earns 4 points for proposing this rule.

Serengaeth, Tux and CandyManCan earn 1 point for voting in accordance with the final verdict.
This conversation is locked