Proposal: Rule 216 -- Earning points for voting.

Serengaeth

May 21, 2012, 11:50:49 AM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I am spending 2 points to make this proposal, bringing my point-total to 6.

Section: Tracking the State of the Game
216: On completion of a vote on a rule change, all players voting the same way as the final verdict earn one (1) point.

Seamus

May 21, 2012, 3:42:50 PM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Is the poster of the rule considered to have 1 vote in favor, or is it different for the person who posted the rule? Because that would discourage making rules, causing a player to lose 1-2 points per rule, depending on whether it passed or not. Which I suppose cuts down on fluff rules.

So, if the poster is simply counted as an individual voting for it, then vote: YES

Serengaeth

May 21, 2012, 4:37:52 PM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Actually, we've always just considered the person proposing something to be a person voting for it! We should probably clarify that one.

locksmyth

May 21, 2012, 7:46:52 PM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Vote: yes

Tux

May 21, 2012, 8:14:50 PM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Vote: yes
Message has been deleted

Serengaeth

May 21, 2012, 8:22:36 PM5/21/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be favourable, however the proposal here is still open so it can't be passed yet. :(
This conversation is locked