Discussion - When do approved rules become effective?

Tux

May 18, 2012, 11:12:22 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Do rules become effective immediately upon being accepted?
Before being added to the ruleset?
Can anyone besides Serengaeth edit the ruleset?

My opinion is that unless the ruleset can be modified by any active player, than the rules are effective immediately upon being accepted.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 11:20:35 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I think that we should work on some process of tracking in what order proposals are initially made, and that the proposals should be resolved in that order regardless of how voting is completed. It should be made so that if proposal is passed that makes any as-yet unresolved proposal conflict with the rules, then the unresolved proposal is considered invalid. Not sure how best to set that up, though!